Review of Oliviabridal

Oliviabridal reviews

SITE CLOSED

alanap1
10/29/13

I ordered a belt which I had tried the original on in a store. Their site says you will receive your order within 30 days, but I waited over 60. When I first asked when my purchase would be shipped, they sent only an automated email about my 'dress'. After many emails, the last 2 were not replied to but the belt turned up. I had been assured it would be 90-95% close to the original but it was not even 50% close as it was 2 inches wide when the original is 1 in wide! There was also a join in the middle of the belt that was noticeable.
I have emailed repeatedly but get no response. I am very angry at having wasted my time and money on this service. Stay away from oliviabridal.com !!!

javiero
4/1/13

This website promises making your dress dreams come true but they certainly did not. I ordered a dress for around $300 with expedited shipping. I had to use a company called payworks based out of China to complete the transaction. I never received an update on the dress. When I called 2 weeks later they told me the dress was about to be shipped. Called a few days later and got the same response. When I asked for a refund they said they can only return 70% even though their website says only 10% will be charged. I spoke to a representative and still have not received a resolution. I still have an open dispute a month later. Stay Away! Don't ruin your wedding day working with this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Oliviabridal staff and other customers.

Oliviabridal?