Review of Oliver's Outlet

Oliver's Outlet reviews

andrewk227
Andrew K.
6/18/18

Had trouble getting my card approved but couldn't find this part anywhere else, hope you've really got one.

robinb268
Robin B.
6/7/18

found the needed parts and ordered them, would like to have been notified when the items shipped, had to reach out to support to get a tracking number.

richardt282
Richard T.
5/30/18

Your Website was easy to use, you supplied all the important information about the product, and the instructions are easy to follow.

williamr392
William R.
5/24/18

So far, it has been great! Let you folks know when I receive the stuff that I needed and how it went. Thanks again!

matthewg183
matthew g.
5/23/18

need better pictures and to have advertised quantity in stock of items so we can save the hassle if you actually dont have it.

roycef6
Royce F.
5/2/18

Easy to locate parts and great pricing. Delivery time was stated at time of order and they complied. Great experience and will use again.

jasonz32
Jason Z.
4/20/18

Everything went smooth. just wish you could verify that the part was in fact in stock at the time of purchase.

kathleena56
Kathleen A.
4/16/18

Online shopping experience has been fine thus far. Please check back with me after I've received this part.

gaylew27
Gayle W.
4/11/18

We are happy that we found the part so easily and feel the price is good, but would like to have no shipping or a discount on shipping.

andrewt89
Andrew T.
4/8/18

Shipping is high, I can't be sure if I can return the product if it doesn't fit, but you're your only site that offers this part.

ericab82
ERICA B.
4/8/18

I've purchased from Oliversoutlet.com before; their prices are absolutely the best I can find and come back for all my appliance parts needs.

aliciak34
Alicia K.
4/2/18

Easy to find what I needed by part #, competitive if not lowest price for non-generic item - even with shipping and tax fees.

kristinap38
Kristina P.
4/1/18

Thus far a good experience purchasing the item. I can't comment on shipping or the quality of the item yet as it won't arrive for another week at least.

jamesm516
James M.
3/26/18

online experience was great on my first order with you. hoping the delivery and parts arrive correct.

donnan62
Donna N.
3/25/18

Your site says my item is available for order - I'm hoping that means it is in stock...not exactly the same wording...

joycem163
Joyce M.
3/20/18

Very easy to search for what I need - now the service grade depends on how fast I receive my products to know if I should continue shopping on this site.

patriciat129
PATRICIA T.
3/4/18

your shipping charge is exorbitant. This item would ship for $5.35 with usps. Please reduce shipping, then you may follow up.

denverb17
Denver B.
2/28/18

You website is inconsiderate. I had to enter my information repeatedly to order. First, I registered.
But when I checked out, you marked my billing address the same as shipping even though I already registered them as different. After I put in all my credit card info and finalized my order, I guess that you decided that my session had timed out. But you just sent me to a screen that said that my cart was empty. I logged in again. I had no order history. My cart was still there. I checked out again. But you again put back my billing address as same as shipping. How difficult can you make this?

You don't even bother to use the billing address that I registered with.

So after I put in all my credit card information again, you said that my billing address didn't match my card.

Why don't you ask for the billing address *after* the customer selects the billing method?
Why can't you just remember my answers and if there is an error, let me correct it alone without having to re-enter everything else?

My confidence is really low now, because you don't have a photograph of the item I ordered and you didn't give me a shipping or delivery date.

markb743
mark B.
2/28/18

I use this site when time is not an issue when I need it quickly forget it to slow even when paying for expedited shipping

anniek37
Annie K.
6/29/17

So far my shopping experience has been painless and simple. That is very enjoyable, knowing I didn't have to jump through hoops to get to what I needed.

daves365
dave s.
6/29/17

Original part arrived broken from shipping. Replacement came factory direct and it arrived in good shape and is working fine.

kuerstanl
Kuerstan L.
6/29/17

So far, and i have simply just placed an online order, it has been good. Easy to find the part needed, price is right and shipping reasonable. Survey me when my part arrives undamaged, on time and fits correctly. Thanks

rochelleh13
Rochelle H.
6/29/17

Pricing is highly competitive based on my search. Can not wait to receive the product and get it installed.

ronaldm143
Ronald M.
6/29/17

I left a question at the support/contact site and nobody responded to me. The question was ,does the part come in a universal color. I have a stainless kitchen aid dishwasher.

dinap8
Dina P.
6/29/17

Best product price available, shipping was a little high but still cheaper than others overall. Only received half of the order originally. I greatly dislike not being able to contact the company via phone to resolve the issue. Tried emailing and got no response. Ultimately I had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and my bank to resolve the issue.

Questions? Get answers from the Oliver's Outlet staff and other customers.

Oliver's Outlet?