Review of Oliver Grace

Oliver Grace reviews

support@olivergrace.com

kristinc42
2/14/18

Has Oliver grace gone out of business? I dont know how they get away with this. Its stealing. They should be ashamed of themselves. Why cant anybody get any information about this problem

amys258
8/3/17

I, too, bought the awful Sabrina jumpsuit and returned it only to have them keep my money. I wrote 10+ times and each answer they sent was more ridiculous than the last (we've had a sudden growth spurt and can't seem to get it together, basically). I reported them to the better business bureau and nothing. I hope they have since closed.

jenk29
4/10/17

I also bought the Sabrina jumpsuit and never received a refund :( $180 down the drain. Very disappointed.

liza183
1/18/17

Should not be allowed to be in business..
Promises not kept...no one to communicate with them...will never purchase anything from them again

maryannem10
1/12/17

I ordered a jumpsuit in 2 different sizes on 3/28/16 for a wedding in June since I had broken my ankle and was unable to get out to shop. Not only was my credit card billed $324 the next day 3/29/16 but I never received my merchandise until May 11 after many e-mails. Terrible product and fit when they finally arrived. I returned the jumpsuits after numerous attempts for a return label. I have e-mailed them countless times for my reimbursement always with an automated response! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY MONEY TO THIS DAY!!! It seems that they have gone out of business!! It has made me wary of ever ordering on line again!!

jenniferc231
1/3/17

Just as others on this site mentioned, I have the same issue with Oliver Grace. I purchased two Sabrina jumpsuits in April. It took two months to receive one, then another month to receive the other. The first jumpsuit (black) fit perfectly. the second one (white) was made completely different and didn't fit. After emailing the company for almost a month requesting a return label - they finally sent me a return label, I sent the jumpsuit back in August, but never received the $180 credit! Now their website is down, so I guess I'm out of luck. What a scam. I'll think twice about buying from a company I haven't done business with before.

melissaf49
12/13/16

I purchased a jumpsuit in March of 2016. Upon receipt realized it was too small. Emailed to ensure I was following the correct return procedure and promptly returned the jumpsuit the same day. I have almost 100 emails back and forth from Oliver Grace customer care agents, OXANA, ANYA, TAMMY, etc. have all replied to me saying: the delay in a full refund was because the computer system was changed, then the delay in a full refund was due to the finance department being backed up, the the delay in a full refund was another reason and the customer care agent sent my issue with a full refund straight to the CFO! Yet, dozens and dozens and dozens of emails later I have yet to receive my full refund. I sent a private message on Facebook, no reply. I sent a public message on their Facebook page, no reply. I sent in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they responded that Oliver Grace didn't reply to them. I am dismayed, it's completely unethical and I have followed all necessary protocol. I have stopped receiving emails back, sadly. At this point, I already paid for return shipping and I will just take the jumpsuit back! Had I know how fraudulent this company was i would not have purchased anything.

kk145
11/28/16

I ordered clothes, returned them and have not recieved my refund of $450. This has been going on since April 2016. They have taken their website down as well as their facebook page. I recommend everyone file a complaint with the FTC. Additionally, the company appears to be owned by a company called Machete Los Angeles, owned and operated by a Drew Stoddard. Seems they have a history of scam companies.Their trademark, registered to a lawyer Alexander Yoffe, was abandoned in the beginning of November. Provide all this information to the FTC when filing your complaint.

anib112
11/3/16

I have had a neverending saga with this company since April 2016 and I don't think there will be a resolution. After repeated (100 times over) efforts/requests to get a return label - I still have a jumpsuit I want to return and can't...they really shouldn't be in business. Worst customer service I have EVER experienced.

rs127
10/20/16

never received my refund $144

mj180
10/18/16

This place is a scam. I returned a $180 jumpsuit, had to pay for shipping to return it (even though they advertise free shipping)... still waiting for my refund. I even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau weeks ago and just was notified that Oliver Grace never responded to the complaint and now the website is down. I guess I should have read reviews before purchasing.

tamtam
10/18/16

I have ordered a dress which didn't fit. they didn't refund my money, but gave me store credit which i was not able to user since the website is closed now. the dress was $235

ericap14
10/12/16

Just like everyone else on here, I was ripped off. Now it looks like their website is even gone. Guess I'll never get my $180 back!!!

griffeyj
10/10/16

Still waiting for my $180 refund since FEBRUARY 2016!!!!!! This company is a $#*!ING JOKE!!!! DO NOT ORDER A THING FROM THIS STORE!!!

gl2332
10/10/16

No no no...don't buy anything from this place!!! I purchased this jumpsuit in April returned it two times because they didn't refund my purchase they sent me a new one...after the event I needed it for...and sent back the jumpsuit in June and I still haven't received my refund...I am out $144.00 and NO JUMPSUIT...I also sent multiple emails and they just say they have a high volume of emails to go through!!! Worst Worst Worst!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM OLIVER GRACE

nicoleb110
9/7/16

This company is not reputable. Waiting on a refund since May after I requested my order be cancelled they still sent it. Not impressed with jumpsuit returned and STILL haven't received my money back!!

heatherb130
9/7/16

I returned the $180 jumpsuit that I bought (it was horrible quality). They finally acknowledged that they received the package and told me I would have a refund in 2-3 weeks. It has now been 2 months and I have not received a refund and I cannot get the company to respond to email, facebook, or twitter. This company is a scam.

juliec115
9/6/16

If you return an item, they give you the run around and DO NOT refund your money!

karik10
9/5/16

I ordered a few items, they were sent to me after two months of waiting, they were of terrible quality, returned them, and it's now been months I my money has not be returned. They told me they received the items, but that is the last I heard from them. I have sent over 10 emails and have not received a response. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau, and they contacted me to let me know the company has not responded to the complaint. I will be filing a complaint with my bank tomorrow. The $432 of I am owed is felt and their practices are appalling. It blows my mind they are allowed to continue to claim to be a legit business with the support of companies such as Facebook.

aliciam54
9/1/16

I have yet to hear back from this company after sending MULTIPLE emails in the last FEW MONTHS. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had in my life. This jumpsuit is not worth the frustration I have had to deal with in trying to get in contact with anyone from Oliver Grace. I am so disappointed in this experience and perhaps this is an isolated instance but I feel the need to warn everyone hoping to purchase from this company that my experience could not have been worse. I have now employed my credit card company to try and get this situation resolved. There are better high-end companies out there that have amazing customer service (especially for what you pay) that I have used and I recommend you use them as well. Oliver Grace has been a disappointment from start to finish with no end in sight!

berkeleyr
8/23/16

I also returned 3 items and never received a refund. Total scam. HOWEVER, I did file a dispute with PayPal and was just awarded back all of my refunds. So I suggest giving that a try!

susans247
8/18/16

WHAT is their phone number? no one will reply to emails! i returned the product 4 months ago and no refund. no contact. no nothing!

tammyf32
8/17/16

I ordered The Sabrina jumpsuit back in April. I never even received it because they said there were some changes within the company! So I just asked them to cancel the order and refund my account! All of this of course, via email! I have sent email after email.....the only response I get is that they received the email and it will take them a few days to get back to me! I am so furious! When I placed the order the $180.00 was taken out of my account within minutes, of course! They are scammers! Is this company even legit? Such BS!!!!

laurens251
8/16/16

Same as everyone else here. Returned 2 jumpsuits and they said they received them and would process me a refund. Never got the refund or email response after many emails from me. I finally had to file a claim with my credit card company and the BBB. The case is still open, so I hope both Chase and the BBB can see how much of a fraud those company is and shut it down!!

ering34
7/25/16

I ordered the Sabrina Jumpsuit and it didn't fit. I sent it back in March and have had MULTIPLE email exchanges with them about getting my refund. IT IS ALL A SCAM. I still haven't received my refund. Very sad!

If you used PayPal open a case against the charges. They never responded to the dispute, but gave in and refunded my money the day before Their response was due. I also threatened I was going to contact a lawyer if my money wasn't returned by a certain date and what do ya know, the money was refined at 3:30 on that day. Keep up the pressure and good luck.

By Pissed c.

Ha!! Good luck ever getting your item or your money. They are a complete scam.

By Susie w.

Questions? Get answers from the Oliver Grace staff and other customers.

Oliver Grace?