Andy Bernbaum Vintage Auto Parts reviews

Tel: 617-244-1118
joel@breger.net

huberts23
5/5/18

Restoring my 1967 new yorker coupe everybody super helpful answered all my questions got my stuff out to me highly recommend.Hubert Sester

donaldp64
3/7/18

I am building a 1953 Plymouth Belvidere Convertible and Andy has bailed my out many times as it is hard to hind all the parts you need. The car I am building was a basket case but it had to be built. Thanks to Andy's site I have solved many problems.
Great service. Thanks.
Don

jackt71
3/23/17

If you have a 20's-70's vintage Chrysler, DeSoto, Dodge or Plymouth, Bernbaum's can be your one stop for anything and everything you need. Knowledgeable people, same day shipping, and fair prices. These guys have good quality reproduction parts and thousands of new old stock parts as well.

markm348
3/23/17

When I buy Parts for my 48 Chrysler - Bernbaum is the place to go . Honest and knowledgeable team of people who spend the time to ensure your taken of.

yes no problem $35 per wheel feel free to call to order (617-244-1118) email us (orders@oldmoparts.com) or go to our web site www.oldmoparts.com, order part number G-106 thanks! cp

By Chris P., Andy Bernbaum Vintage Auto Parts Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Andy Bernbaum Vintage Auto Parts staff and other customers.

Andy Bernbaum Vintage Auto Parts?