OldColonelCars.co.uk

OldColonelCars.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. OldColonelCars.co.uk also ranks 144th among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate OldColonelCars.co.uk?

“A true car dealer, money comes first”

Neville H.
5/29/17

I bought a Mercedes 190E sight unseen from this dealer who claimed it to be in excellent condition with a new MOT and offered a 30 day warranty. I had it shipped to my country and found a dead battery that could not be recovered, a rusted out exhaust system that could never pass any inspection, no dash lights, a faulty trip computer and so much rust in the underbody that it will be weeks in the panel shop. When I claimed some recompense under the so-called warranty, I was told "it was OK when it left here" and he had nothing more to say to me. His web site has many good reviews and I think he writes them himself as he does not stand by his product and actually lies about them. Can't be trusted.

nevilleh2
May 29th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the OldColonelCars.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OldColonelCars.co.uk?

Have a question about OldColonelCars.co.uk?