Review of OkSOftwares

OkSOftwares reviews

johnk29
11/13/14

I ordered Microsoft Office 2010 on 7/8/11 from oksoftwares.com. They promptly sent me a confirmation email and stated I would receive the emailed key code within 24 hours. It is now 7/14 and I have not heard from them. All of the websites I was able to find for them work, nor do the 2 customer service phone numbers provided in the confirmation email. I am calling my credit card company to dispute the charges and am hoping I will not have to cancel the credit card entirely to protect against future fraudulent charges.

russb
6/24/13

Ordered software and found the soft was not functional. Stay way way way away from this site and prob others listing MS Office for really low cost. What a waste of time and money. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY THIS IS STILL ON THE NET WITH GOOGLE?????? WHY???? I should have gone with my gut when I noticed all the spelling erros.

waynem4
7/11/11

Purchased software 7/6/11 and within 5 days the website no longer worked. The software doesn't work as is should. Turns out the web site/vendor is in Shanghai. Now that the web site is down, the same advertisement is running under other web sites 7/11/11. Steer clear of Microsoft Office 2010 offers for very low prices. Watch out, there are numerous sites, all listing MS Office for sale at about $100 for the Professional version.

Web site 7/11/11 with exact same advertisement is http://www.softwares-store.com/office-professional-plus-2010-p-8.html?zenid=4d0e50046a301b37006e2a09040e02df

Another site with the same advertisement is http://www.msofficeqq.com/
Another site is http://www.newmsoffice.com/

As near as I can tell all sites cited above use the same contact & support site onlinestore.software@hotmail.com. There is no phone number to call at the site listing.

I have disputed the charges with my credit card vendor, however the credit card vendor states that this cannot be called "Fraud" since I gave my credit card number to the vendor, all the credit card can do is dispute the charges, they cannot do anything to shut down the web site - they say. Buyer Beware (Caveat Emptor"

Questions? Get answers from the OkSOftwares staff and other customers.

OkSOftwares?