Review of oki-ni

Tel: +44 20 7608 9186
enquiries@oki-ni.com

antonym18
2/27/17

Paid with PayPal and order confirmed. I then received an email asking for a proof of address and a copy of my ID card. I would think that PayPal has sufficient security in place.. however this online shop obviously has a "security team" that feels it needs to ask for all this stuff. I just wanted to buy a sweater...

rainerl
9/10/14

Ordered a watch from these guys, Pay'd with paypal, was all good, received my confirmation via email. Shortly after i received another email from them asking me to provide them with a scanned copy of a bank statement or something along those lines with my address on it as PayPal hadn't provided it to them.. It was all a bit weird and had never happened before so I declined and asked for a refund which they returned almost straight away. If anyone has any history with ordering form these guys please hit me up

Response from Sebastian B., oki-ni Representative
Hey Rainer,

Many thanks for your recent order and apologies for any inconvenience with the process. We contact certain customers on Paypal's advice when address confirmation via Paypal is not in place. We'd still love to get the item to you though so please feel free make contact via the website if you would still like to purchase.

Kind regards, oki-ni

Questions? Get answers from the oki-ni staff and other customers.

oki-ni?