Review of OKdress.co.uk

service@okdress.co.uk

19 reviews with 4 stars

eloisem3
3/22/16

We ordered 6 dresses for my wedding in this coming Summer. Every dress is beautiful, a few alterations needed. So glad with them xx

sophieh21
3/17/16

I ordered my wedding dress from this site, stupidly before reading the reviews, and as so many of you know there were a lot of bad reviews. I tried to stay positive and kept reading the good ones and said to myself if it comes and it's good I will wright a review. It came today and I could not be more happy it is perfect and fits me like a glove, so no need for alterations!!! It is made to a very high standard,I really can't believe it and I am on cloud nine, I have just saved myself a packet and haven't compromised on quality, it really is amazing. Thank you ok dress, I can't wait to wear it xx

hayleyz
1/30/16

I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses,they arrived within the time specified and I'm very happy with them, they seem good quality. I was a little worried after reading some bad reviews but no problems here. I was charged £60 shipping which seemed a little steep and also had a text to pay another £19 from DHL but I used a 10% off code on dresses and got 3 lovely bridesmaid dresses for £280 (including shipping and delivery costs) which all in I don't think is too bad! I could also track the parcel along its way.

emmaj28
10/29/15

I ordered 4 bridesmaid dresses and after reading lots of negative reviews was very worried! The dresses arrived within a month and were lovely. They are not 2 sizes too small as others have suggested but are a snug fit. I think if you buy the £30 dresses you might be disappointed but mine were £80 each with 60% off and I really can't fault them!!

florencer12
9/19/15

This is a great place for occasion dress. I bought a long chiffon dress from OK dress for my evening occasion, the dress is of good quality the chiffon fabric is quite comfortable when i'm wearing it. What i got was what i expected! Wonderful!!!

fionap2
7/29/15

I ordered a dress and noted the times for tailoring/shipping - when my order was still processing when it should have been delivered I like most started to panic and then was reading really bad reviews, however received the dress and it is beautiful and really well made. Just a little alteration to the length is all I have to do. So all I would say its add on about a week or two more to receive your dress but for the price it is well worth it.

amyj33
7/9/15

I bought my wedding dress from this website,it perfectly fits me.They told me I can got it in 6-7 days,but I got it 9 days after I placed the order.Anyway,the quality is good!

lisaw94
6/9/15

My dress arrived today and it is beautiful! Good workmanship (I should know as my late mother made wedding dresses ).
I was apprehensive due to some negative feedback, but I must say I'm really pleased. It looks just like the photo and the size 12 I ordered is a perfect fit.
I did have to pay £13 tax but it said that in the small print so I was expecting it.
All in all very happy.

laurak55
4/1/15

I have just received my prom dress in the post from okdress.co.uk and I was pleasantly surprised. Me and my mum were indeed skeptical about ordering from China, however the dress is beautiful. It does look different in person than in the picture on the website, as it looks a slightly different colour and in the photo it looks like it has more diamontes.
I did have to email the service team to ask when I would receive my dress, I ordered it on March 1st and got it April 1st.
If I ever needed to, I would potentially order from them again :)

ellieb24
12/2/14

I was petrified of this dress never arriving and not being able to get my money back but the communication was great and they replied fast to every concerned email I sent! The dress arrived when they said it would and I loved it! I can't vouch for other customers but I spent all my time worrying over this dress never arriving and me losing my money and turns out I had nothing to worry about!

laurab63
2/28/14

I got 2 classy prom dresses from Okdress. Have uploaded the photos here. I choose the dark green color, the dresses are in different design. Each dress was very beautiful and flattering. We're very pleased with this purchase. Strongly recommend this website!

lyndaj
2/25/14

I ordered my Chiffon Asymmetrical Train Empire Sleeveless Sexy Formal Dresses(OKD605197) last month and it arrived on time. The customer service helped me a lot when ordering because I don't know which color to choose.Thanks so much, will buy again!

sharonm44
2/24/14

I bought our bridesmaid dresses from ok dress, four dresses in all. The fabric is good quality than we expected.I was a bit worried at first as they were very cheap when I ordered them.But definitely very happy with this purchase. Thanks so much!

mitab1
2/21/14

I fell in love with this dress from ok dress, it's sooooo stunning amd just the one I want. I can't believe yhat I got it with such a low price. I was very apprehensive after reading negative reviews butI I am very satisfied and delighted with my purchase. Thanks!

melissah19
1/27/14

You guys have a look at A-Line Sleeveless Short/Mini Prom Dresses. This is the ultimate short prom dress for the 2014 season. Incorporating a bit of vintage design with the shape as well as the accent lace, this is an extremely comfortable dress that puts the focus on the legs. This is a great prom dress because it's usable long after prom as address that you can wear to events or even for a night out on the town. This dress has style to suit any occasion.

prgivensc
1/24/14

So far i've ordered 5 of these dresses (all pearl pink) for my braidsmaids and theyre awesome! perfect size perfect color! will be ordering 3 more. I absolutely recommend this sit if you're after high quality at a really good price! :)

nancyl27
1/19/14

I bought A-Line Bateau Cap Sleeves Natural Long Bridesmaid Dresses from this site.In fact, this truly is a modern twist on the classic bridesmaid dress. Featuring beautifully tailored seams and wonderful natural shoulder straps this dress sits and flows perfectly from every angle. Elegant backing keeps this bridesmaid's dress very formal and truly something to behold.

melodyc4
1/17/14

Perfect dress, good quality and all details are exactly as I wanted them to be. The only thing that will need altered is the length and I will buy again for sure.

amandas46
1/14/14

I would just like to say; Mermaid/Trumpet Sleeveless Floor-Length 2014 Wedding Dresses i purchased is absolutely beautiful. The tailoring is perfect and beautifully made. On the basis of this dress I will recommend your website to all my friends. Thank you.

No you can't.. I've been trying for weeks because they sent me a dress 6 inches too short and it was covered in stains.. They are refusing to give me my money back even though I've sent pictures for evidence. They are very rude and told me it's no good to them and there's nothing wrong with it! Horrible company

By Emma L.

The dresses I ordered took over 2 weeks to arrive, and I was gutted when they turned up wrong. I'd advise having a back up plan just incase

By Hayley C.

I used the online chat to keep a trace on my order. No problems and was delivered on time and dresses were good

By Alison M.

Tbh I didn't try but heard they are appalling at refunds!!! I think the jist of it was that you wouldn't get your full refund and it wasn't really worth the hassle for the amount that you got back. Don't order from them!!!!

By Elizabeth H.

Honestly it's not worth the risk, yes they're cheaper and you're saving money but they're done to a really poor standard - and the ones I ordered were just a plain satin material, no fancy business. I've emailed their customer service frequently and even after they eventually said they would compensate me 10% of what I spent I've since received nothing and now don't get replys to my emails at all. My honest opinion is you'll more likely than not need to pay for alterations for the dress as well as the dress price and shipping, if that works out cheaper for you than getting another dress than it might work but it didn't work for me.

By Amber G.

Questions? Get answers from the OKdress.co.uk staff and other customers.

OKdress.co.uk?