Review of OKdress.co.uk

service@okdress.co.uk

1 review with 2 stars

carols81
5/27/15

Ordered my dress and not only is it the wrong colour it does not fit properly.

Since when is bright red burgundy? when it comes fro OKdress apparently!! The picture below has the dress and a burgundy coat. Can you tell the difference? And which one is Burgundy?

Because they didn't ask for the right measurements it doesn't fit properly. They asked for waist and fullest part of the bust but didn't ask for under bust measurement so it is 4 inches too big under the bust so falls down. It is a shame as it does seem to be well made.

They have been ignoring my emails and only replied because I said that if they didn't reply I would take that as them accepting responsibility. Obviously they came back almost imediately then to say it is the right colour and they couldn't read the measurements on my photo.

Is it always this difficult to get a reply or a refund from them? I'll repost and say if they do or not.

No you can't.. I've been trying for weeks because they sent me a dress 6 inches too short and it was covered in stains.. They are refusing to give me my money back even though I've sent pictures for evidence. They are very rude and told me it's no good to them and there's nothing wrong with it! Horrible company

By Emma L.

The dresses I ordered took over 2 weeks to arrive, and I was gutted when they turned up wrong. I'd advise having a back up plan just incase

By Hayley C.

I used the online chat to keep a trace on my order. No problems and was delivered on time and dresses were good

By Alison M.

Tbh I didn't try but heard they are appalling at refunds!!! I think the jist of it was that you wouldn't get your full refund and it wasn't really worth the hassle for the amount that you got back. Don't order from them!!!!

By Elizabeth H.

Honestly it's not worth the risk, yes they're cheaper and you're saving money but they're done to a really poor standard - and the ones I ordered were just a plain satin material, no fancy business. I've emailed their customer service frequently and even after they eventually said they would compensate me 10% of what I spent I've since received nothing and now don't get replys to my emails at all. My honest opinion is you'll more likely than not need to pay for alterations for the dress as well as the dress price and shipping, if that works out cheaper for you than getting another dress than it might work but it didn't work for me.

By Amber G.

Questions? Get answers from the OKdress.co.uk staff and other customers.

OKdress.co.uk?