OishiiFoods

OishiiFoods has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate OishiiFoods?

“Wait staff sucks.”

Audrey F.
5/17/16

This place is popular OISHI in Santee. It serves Japanese and Thai food. Pricey for what You get and in my opinion not that good. Service very slow, and wait staff (I've had same Problem many times here) rather rude! They nickel and dime you! I ended up taking my Meal away and giving it to a homeless person!

audreyf2
May 17th, 2016

Meal away and giving it to a homeless person!

Questions? Get answers from the OishiiFoods staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OishiiFoods?

Have a question about OishiiFoods?