oilpainting-shop reviews

Tel: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

joelh98
1/13/19

I commissioned 3 works from OILPAINTINGS.COM.. The quality (likeness) was, in my view, so poor, that none deserved a place in my collection. I tried selling two for 1/2 the price at a local art shop. Over 3 months, no one expressed an interest.

Eventually, I gave all three away to Salvation Army or other 501(c)(3)s. As noted, the "works" only tangentially resembled the originals they boasted they could re-create. I would have been embarrassed to place them in my collection.

In all fairness, the company addressed my concerns, sending me framed replacement PHOTOGRAPHS for 2 of the three items. One was of sufficiently high quality that I have included it in my collection. The other was still unacceptable, per my standards. I have since then purchased a quality alternative from another company.

At the end of the day ... a $200.00 to $300.00 acquisition for $850.00. I would never use them again.

dawnb112
12/7/17

Provide great prices and convince of paying on secure web site. I plan to purchase more tickets in the near future.

anitac32
2/10/17

I can't get my order to go through. I've tried 12 times. I've emailed their contact ?? with no reply.

lawrencek8
10/21/14

They are now going by the name of Oil Painting Store (promotion@allpaint.net). It's SPAM (unwanted commercial e-mail, or UCE). The example of Oilpainting-shop on SteJabber looks very much like yesterday's SPAM from Oil Painting Store.

In the absence of other information, I'm going to assume that the "art" is just posters printed on rough paper so that it looks sorts kinda like real art. I don't expect an original Van Gogh for $89.95, but I would like a bit of honesty in describing what they are selling.

Maybe I wouldn't mind a Monet poster printed on rough paper, but without knowing what the hell they're peddling (in violation of the Ca-Spam Act), I'll just assume it's worthless garbage.

Never more than one start to any SPAMMER.

mikhailg1
10/8/13

high quality,with reasonable price, and i will buy from here next time

janb1
1,094 helpful votes
6/27/13

Very high scam risk:

Forum spamming - legit stores will not SPAM
Total lack of company information
No detailed address

lesterl5
12/24/12

excellent quality and reasonable price
it's good, i like.....

Questions? Get answers from the oilpainting-shop staff and other customers.

1 Photo for oilpainting-shop