Review of OgotoShop

Chandler, OK 74834, US
service@dreqm.com

madm8
2/13/16

I spoke with Aina Alina as well asking for two dresses one for my bridesmaid and one for my daughter I asked prior to ordering if they could make them with the same material so that the colours would match, they stated yes they could so I went a head and ordered. What arrived was the ugliest two dresses I have ever seen neither of them matched even the pictures one was salmon coloured the other hot pink. Not to mention the sizes were completely off and the sewing was terrible. When I asked for a refund they said they could only give me 30 dollars back!! I paid 300!! and the sad part is you can't do anything legally because there in China. Don't be dumb like me....

domnam
2/3/15

I ordered a dress from OGOTOSHOP promising me a full refund ,i am speaking with Aina Alina
after sending it back for wrong colour ,for over 3 months now i hope i get my refund back as they are still trying to find my dress i send to, the address they gave me.i cant put a bad review yet as i am still waiting !!!!!!!! CYPRUS KOULLA

ihavea
11/17/14

NEVER BUY FROM WWW.OGOTOSGOP.COM. I ordered a dress that is awful from every point: material is bad and and the dress is not like what you see in the picture. Most important is that the dress had two big stains in front. It was impossible to wear.
I contacted the Ogotoshop and not only they answered very late, but they tried to pretended that nothing happened.
I had sent them pictures to prove what I say and their reaction was silence.
Do not believe them. They never respect they return policy. Beware

sallyk8
10/23/14

I bought a black prom dress in this website. They told me that I can get this dress in 3 days, however, it actually cost 5 days. The dress itself is sexy and beautiful, and it fits me very well. The attitude of those staff is not bad. That satisfies me in another way.

joans32
10/13/14

Surprise!!!! My friend is going to get married, and I bought a wedding dress for her. The fabric is good and the color is pure. Then, they deliver the dress quickly. I like the beadings and the waistline. My friend will be the most beautiful and elegant bride that day.

margaretf13
10/8/14

It is pretty!! I like it very much!! Thank your guys!! Last week I've received the dress I purchased from Ogotoshop, it is just in my size, perfect! and the material of the dress is also fine, I think the time is not too long, about half a month, I'm very happy for it, next time, I will buy another one for my sweetpie, hope you guys could give me some discount:)

greenl10
9/28/14

The dress I received is very prettyI Love it!! It looks exactly like the picture, and my sister tried on it was very nice, the quality of the dress is wonderful, the maternity of the dress is fine, at the same time, the price of the silver dress is about $139.99, it is okay, since I received the pretty dress, it is worth it!! I think I would definitely purchase the website again!!

juanitaz
9/27/14

My dress is absolutely beautiful and exactly as the picture. All the service and the support info for the shipping was excellent.

ecfaithw
9/26/14

The dress is simply stunning & I cannot wait to wear it. I ordered a custom fit & the tailors did a remarkable job. The shipping was fast. Customer service was a pleasure to deal with. I will absolutely recommend Ogotoshop to my friends & I will also be purchasing from them again! Fabulous!

lurac
9/26/14

This is my first time to purchase online, I'm happy that I ordered from Ogotoshop, I just ordered 2 dresses, one is for my sister, one is for me, last month I received them, uhh, they are fine, at least, the whole style of the dress I received is just like the picture I want, the delivery is good, almost ten days I received them, and the silver and black dress is perfect, I love it, it is for $159.99 with free shipping, I think it is fine, if I buy it in the market, maybe I will pay more, next month I will go to Mary's wedding, maybe I shoulder order another one,uhh you guys could give me some discount?

corrinaj
9/12/14

My dress was meant to be made to order. It looks like it was made for a child. When contacted they spent three days asking the same thing over and over. I asked for owner details and they tell me there isnt one. I sent photos of my attempt to wear the dress and was told id made a mistake. As if I would send wrong measurements and pay for it. I asked for a refund .... but surprise thats not going to happen either. They are arrogant and unprofessional. Im going to my bank and get the money back that way. These people are scammers and I think youll find they have more than one site! Ive been dealing with soje idiot called AIna Alina ... what a waste of time. She sent me a picture of what she claimed was my dress and said they were right. The measurements I sent were 4 to 7 inches out in all areas. Now they tell me they dont have to refund if im not happy.! This was my birthday dress. Oh well never again! Buy Australian for a reason I guess .. this crap would not fly in this country. I do hope the owner starts to take an interest in their business as these idiots working for them are not doing them any favours! RANT OVER!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUY FROM HERE! There is no rating good enough for them and 0 would be too good!

michelles62
9/9/14

If I was able to give this store o stars I would. They are thieves who happily take money for products which are bad quality and terribly made. I have make it my mission to tell everyone I know how bad this store is. My dress organised for my birthday party arrived looking like it had been made by a child. Wrong sizing and shocking quality. After emailing the store several times with proof of wrong size and bad quality I still did not receive a refund.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site under any circumstances.

elaineg12
8/22/14

If you are going to order from this "company," be prepared to wait a long time. I ordered my daughter's prom dress and paid extra for expedited shipping (within 10 days according to the web site). The dress actually arrived over 2 months later, long after the prom. She had to purchase another dress in order to attend. In between, I exchanged emails with the company, and every message I got was in broken English....egregious spelling errors and grammar usage. They kept apologizing and saying it was taking longer because of detailed workmanship, etc. When the dress finally arrived I will say it was very nice and my daughter really liked it. I don't know if they got overwhelmed with the number of orders during prom season or what, but I was never offered a refund of the extra money I paid for shipping. I definitely won't use this web site again.

bredab
8/14/14

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. Ordered a debs dress for my daughter last month. When it arrived it was nothing like the dress ordered. I returned it the following day via registered post which is showing as received by them on 31st July. now they say that they will not refund payment and dosent sound like they ever do refunds. Should have looked up all the negative reviews before we purchased. This company should not be allowed trade online.

gotr1
6/23/14

Horrible dress. Looks nothing like the picture on the catalog. Not even the color is right. What they don't tell you is that the dresses are a poor attempt at making a replica . nothing but cheap ugly knock offs. It took three weeks to get the dress because it came from China. Made in China, need I say more? Stay away, because you won't get your money back.

isamarp
6/20/14

Obviously those who are rating it a 5 with a perfect review are the people who work for this website. This is a total scam! They even have a facebook page to get peoples attention, i wrote on their page explaining and asking why are they taking forever to send my dress, come to find out, they blocked me from writing anymore posts on their fb page. What type of buisness do they run?? Please, dont be fooled like me, thankfully my bank will refund me my money, but dont run the risk.

patriciah29
6/18/14

Do not waste your money! The dress was smaller than stated,it arrived 3 weeks later than promised.I mailed it back which cost almost $40 & I still have yet to get a refund! They are crooks!!

jenk9
6/11/14

Did you notice the reviews were either a 1 or a 5? Take the hint! It's a 1! I ordered a dress, it was over a month late to be delivered according to the date they gave on the site when I ordered it, it was cheap material, they emailed me back asking for my measurements, so I thought all was good... it wasn't. The dress looked nothing like the dress I wanted. They continuously stated that it's homemade and they'll adjust it until I like it, but HELLO... Shipping would cost $$$ and time, and those are two things I just do not have! Needless to say, I went out to David's Bridal and found the perfect dress and it was affordable and just perfect. I had to order it in white as the dress I tried on was Ivory, but I that order should be in next week with my wedding Aug. 9, I know I'm cutting it close.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.... Lesson learned, just go out and buy your wedding dress. It's less stressful than ordering it on a website anyhow wondering if you're going to like it or if it's going to look anything like the dress you originally ordered.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE they won't even give me a refund... it's just a big scam. BIG SCAM BIG BIG SCAM

marissav1
6/6/14

I received my wedding dress and besides all negative comments, I am sure that I made a great deal. If you are late for shopping, do not order any site a dress, but if you have time to wait: go please!!! I wait two month, but they need time to sew a dress, they made from start to finish, handmade from scratch. Excellent communication, a beautiful dress for a cheap price, thanks!!!!

coralj
4/27/14

I have just bought a drss from the website, i just have a little cash to buy a dress about 150 dollars, i did not ask for fast shipping, but the dress arrived in time, when i try it on, i feel it worths 500dollars. I just happy to get the cheap but beautiful dress.
I will recommen the shop to my friends.

mariat18
4/27/14

Why so many comments say something bad about ogotoshop? That is not true. I really like it. When I attend parties I always buy dresses from ogotoshop. The drresses are in good quantity and the delivery is also very fast. I always the focal point of the parties. The dresses ia really beautiful!

jennyc23
4/21/14

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! I ordered a dress over a month ago and when I received it it was the completely wrong size, the short sleeves were different lengths and one sleeve was torn! It looked like they just ripped the fabric and sewed it on, no cutting or hemming of the bottom. I have been talking with someone in customer service for weeks now, they speak poor English so it's hard to communicate, they only email me back a day or two later with little help and keep telling me it's my fault and I ordered the wrong size. I've done everything they asked of me, taken numerous pictures with the dress on to show the mismatching sleeves and that it doesn't fit and they have done nothing. The dress was over $100 and shipping/customs was $40. I am in the middle of dealing with my credit card company who I think will be able to help me and hopefully others who have had the same issue. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE WHATEVER YOU DO. SCAM.

jm96
4/18/14

Do not order from this site. The dress that you will receive is not the dress that is pictured on the site.They try to copy and sew a dress that is supposed to look like the dress on the website.
I ordered a white lace wedding dress. When I received it it was nothing like the picture on their website. The material was cheap the sewing was shabby. It was so bad I did not wear and bought another dress.Do not order anything from this website you will be sorry.

briannal1
4/8/14

This website is a complete scam! I ordered my senior prom dress on this site on March 21, 2014. I even paid for the 10 day shipping at $15 because I was in a hurry to get it since my prom was less than a month away. Today is April 8, 2014 and I still have not received my dress. My prom is in 4 days, April 12. I've argued this repeatedly to them over email and they keep telling me it will get here. Someone named Alina told me she would send me a tracking number on April 9 and that it would arrive within 2-3 days! Obviously that wont work! My prom is 3 days from then! I emailed her and told her it wouldn't work so she said shed give me my tracking number today. Low and behold, I get an email at 4 am this morning stating that she will send my tracking number in 24 hours. I even emailed asking for a phone number to call because the one on their site doesn't work. She replied to the email completely avoiding the question! If you ever decide to purchase off of this site, DO NOT RISK IT! It was a horrible experience!!

kileym
3/26/14

Horrible experience! Ordered my prom dress off this website to save some cash..totally not worth it. I received the dress LATE. They told me it would be here by a certain date then changed it to even later. I finally received the dress after arguing through e-mail. I open the package and I wanted to cry. I sobbed because the dress was made cheap and ugly. The bead work was horrible and it will look nothing like the picture shown. DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!! I'm still trying to get my full refund!

Questions? Get answers from the OgotoShop staff and other customers.

2 Photos for OgotoShop