Review of Ogotohome

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

hel628
10/9/13

Love these curtains. I saw these about 2 months ago, but they did not have the length I wanted in stock. I looked every where and could not find anything similar, then they came back in stock, so I ordered them for my formal dining room, formal living room and study. I ordered the Autumn for the dining room & living room the colors are not as deep as on my computer screen, but they are pretty. The autumn has a khaki/caramel background, burgundy stripe, I would say a light sage stripe with a medium blue border. So the colors in the autumn are burgundy, sage, blue, khaki. I am going to put the Mocha in the study, but I just ordered them. These curtains are very nice and you can not beat the price. They will easily fit a 2-2.5 inch decorative rod. I am going to put sheers under mine. I would not say they are a 100% black out curtain, but they work nicely and the material is soft to the touch. They drape well and should work great at protecting my wood floors and antique furniture from the sun. The back of the curtains have a white lining. I tried to add a few disciptions others had left out.

Questions? Get answers from the Ogotohome staff and other customers.

Ogotohome?