Review of oGorgeous

info@ogorgeous.com

4 reviews with 5 stars

alyssaj4
2/11/16

I ordered one of their water bottles with a fruit infuser, and I expected it to take a week to get to me. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it in just 2 days after ordering it! I also thought it would be smaller, as it looks so in the picture, but I was pleased to see how big it was! Definitely going to shop here again

rachelh2
10/12/09

I bought my first ever yoga bag from this online shop a month or so ago and I am so happy with the bag. I got the green sweetheart bag and I truly adore it and take it with me everywhere I go. The quality and design are terrific and I am completely satisfied.

mirandah
10/10/09

First of all, very cute web site. I want the graphics. Okay, then secondly I got a yoga bag from here and they sent out quickly and with the prettiest lil details ever. Uber cute personalized card...keychain...tissue paper. It was like getting a gift....but for myself. hehe.

jackr3
10/9/09

Great business with some amazing yoga bags! Cassey, the owner is friendly and I love the sparkles bag that I bought for my gf! She loves it so thank you oGorgeous!

Questions? Get answers from the oGorgeous staff and other customers.

oGorgeous?