Review of oGorgeous

info@ogorgeous.com

4 reviews with 1 star

virginieg1
12/13/16

Don't order on this website! I'm from Canada and the shipping is really really expensive! So I decide to ship at my friend's house in New York. It's been 3 weeks and she haven't receive it yet! Also, when I look on USPS to know where is my order, it's says that it's back in California! I'm trying to call the USPS company and the customer service is horrible! Impossible to talk to someone that could help me! After, I try to contact OGorgeous and they doesn't have a phone number so i need to deal with them threw email! They told me that they haven't receive it back so can can do nothing about it! I really like Blogilates but i won't never order again on this website! (It was water bottle)

nesiam
5/23/16

Two weeks ago, I purchased a gym clothes that happened to be bigger than I expected (I ordered a wrong size clothes) I admit that it is my mistakes to not measure correctly so I have to return it. I contacted the customer service that states that I have to included the shipping fee of (maximum is 15$) with cash or check.. I thought for a moment, there is no way they would do anything bad since they are a new company. So i put $15 cash inside the package. A week later i received an email saying I have to pay $6 (the real shipping fee I have to pay and not $15) but they did not say anything about my 15$ cash.. They said I never found my $15 cash. It is such a dissapointment since i have no proof. it is cash. The only person that see it is it USPS lady because I included the money and sealed my mail in front of her. I really hate when they do this. I should have done check or just don't include anything from the beginning. NO PHONE CALLS AND ONLY EMAIL!

marlened6
10/19/15

Stay away from them. I ordered a water bottle for my daughter who lives in California and a month later she still has not received it. It goes from the office/home to the post office back to the office. The worst part is, the only way of contact is through email. Never again!!

saras90
10/6/15

I buy pink shorts but they weren't available anymore so change the colour. When they arrived also the model was different. Absolutely to mantain distance from this seller!!

Questions? Get answers from the oGorgeous staff and other customers.

oGorgeous?