Offsidegoal

Offsidegoal has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Offsidegoal ranks 48th among Work At Home sites.

How would you rate Offsidegoal?

“You need to try Offside Goal.”

Liza S.
5/30/21

Online jobs have never really been my thing. I have only tried it a dozen times with different outfits. Offside Goal has always treated me right, in regards to reflecting the right amount of funds deposited to my account as well as keeping me posted on the progress of the withdrawal days. There may be some delays now and then, but they arise from simple technical hitches, not deliberate intentions to defraud as I've heard about other platforms.

lizas38

Tip for consumers:
Trusted Online working site

shahidk27
May 30th, 2021

Best prices, quick payout, the same process at most sites passport and proof of address, support manager Ramos explained and sorted it out my concern, you need to give it a try

Tip for consumers:
I realised it is not a betting site, they pay you for watching videos for a minimum of 30second. I just did my 3rd withdrawal this week. 100% Legit.

pauloa28
May 30th, 2021

Awesome payouts hassle-free withdrawals, very impressive. A five-star site. There are not many out there this is one with no headaches. Customer experience and satisfaction is their top priority.

Offsidegoal have not been working since yesterday 7- 8/6/2021. i have not received feedback from the officials since then. is it still operational?

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Offsidegoal staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Offsidegoal?

Have a question about Offsidegoal?