Review of offpricefashion

offpricefashion reviews

Tel: 1-323-317-9445

sakilk
11/14/18

Tingkatkan lagi untuk menyempurnakan produk
Beri kenyamanan untuk konsumen
Terima kritik dan saran demi kemajuan website

cindyv8
6/15/15

This company is a joke they are all rude this guy hung up on my they sent me the wrong dress so the dress was sent back to them and they say they never got it so they won't give me my money back this company should be shut down for stealing because I am pretty sure I am not the only person they have done this to.

brendag17
3/11/14

This company sucks biftime,i made an order from them afew weeks ago and made a mistake with my billing address,rep called me with a really bad attitude making me sound like i waa so ignorant and waa very frustrated with me becouse i axcidently put in the wrong address,he was so annoyed by this. After i apoligysed to him he then went on in what sounded like an acusation saying that he thought i was trying to commit fraud. I then told him to cancel my order cus i didnt like his attitude and how rude he was being to me so he then hung up on me. I had to call back twice to make sure he did in fact cancel my order then he again hung upbon me twice afted cussing me out. Asked him to let me speaak to the supervisor and he said that he was the supervisor and to go to hell.....never ever will i orser crom that company ever again! So unprofessional at everything! Im so disgusted by them!

Questions? Get answers from the offpricefashion staff and other customers.

offpricefashion?