This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

OfficialTourism.ca

OfficialTourism.ca

OfficialTourism.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate OfficialTourism.ca?

“Wrong shoes sent and somehow it was my problem!”

Mish B.
9/28/15

I ordered a pair of shoes from this company and they not only sent me the wrong shoes the ones they sent me were knock off plastic that off gassed chemicals so badly I couldn't keep them in my house! When I asked for a refund they wanted me to keep the offensive shoes and they would give me a "super good discount next time" - like there was going to BE a next time. After months of emailing back and fourth, suggestions that I could sell the shoes online myself and get the $$ from that, repeated requests for a refund, a refund then promised that had yet to materialize after months, I FINALLY (6+ months) received a 15% refund of the original price. I was out of bulk of the money and I had to throw the shoes out they smelled so bad. I was not impressed. On a side note, the credit card I used on the purchase (it was new at the time and only used one or two times after I used it on the site) was compromised to the amount of $8k - coincidence, maybe, but I am still suspicious. I would not do business with this company ever again.

mishb
September 28th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the OfficialTourism.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OfficialTourism.ca?

Have a question about OfficialTourism.ca?