OfficialSteelersNFLAuthentic reviews

Renton, WA 98058, US

christiner177
12/6/18

I bought 2 Steeler shirts and waited a month for them to come. Finally they come and the one is too small and the other has the number peeling off. I contacted the "company" for a refund like their website says they offer, to be told "they don't do that because then they'd be out and they hope I understand"are you freakin serious! They only communicate with you through email as well. Check out their web site, there isn't a phone number listed. So wish I would of looked into this more before I ordered from them.

peterg182
9/30/17

They take your money and more than agreed upon and will not respond to emails !!!!! Definitely not a real Pittsburgh Steelers website !!!! Call your bank and dispute the payment and get your money back !!!!!!!!!!

nicholaso4
7/6/17

I ordered a JUJU Smith Schuster jersey XL (52) did not receive an email nor confirmation number. I have emailed them over 10 times within the past 2 days have not heard anything. FYI stay the F*** away......

raynam2
12/25/16

Payment of over $100.00 was accepted and charged to my card! No email response !
After email contact with vendor, they somehow cannot find any history of my order. Even after I sent screenshots of my order confirmation, order number, reference number of credit card charge, I get a "sorry sir we are unable to find anything in your order". Three emails later I get the same lie! Yet nobody can explain why they charged my credit card but can't find he order??

Save yourself the trouble and beware of this site

davidw388
10/4/16

Scam, been waiting on a return email for weeks with ETA on my order. Contacted my bank to stop payment

ts178
7/22/16

I received my order on 6/20 and it was the wrong jersey. I emailed immediately and many times since then and have not heard back.
I ordered Nike Cameron Heyward Men's Gold/Black Elite Jersey: #97 NFL Alternate Pittsburgh Steelers 80th Anniversary Throwback Size - 52/2XL
but I received a Leveon Bell jersey in a completely different style.
Also, I created an account, I did not get free shipping, nor did I save $5 at once as their website states. The website also states they offer Easy 365 Returns...NOT true! I strongly suggest buying from a reputable website!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!

marya619
1/14/16

I had ordered a 34 Williams throwbacks jersey. They sent me a Polamalu 43 jersey... black. We emailed back and forth... their responses... "can't you keep it? Can you keep it and sell it?" I replied that I wanted what I ordered, and they said they don't have the item. Then I asked for a different color. No on that as well. They do that want to send me the product I paid for, they don't want to refund me , and they don't want to pay for the shipping for me to return the wrong jersey. They are terrible.

Did you get your product?

By Crissy S.

Questions? Get answers from the OfficialSteelersNFLAuthentic staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OfficialSteelersNFLAuthentic