Officiallynflstore reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

christopherw106
10/17/17

I ordered a Dallas Cowboys "Randy White" #54 football jersey from this website. They sent me the correct jersey with the #54 on it, but put "SMITH" on the back of the jersey. I contacted them right away and they have sent me many emails saying that they would only fix this jersey if I re-ordered it and receive a 15% discount and pay for shipping again. They have refused to send me a shipping label so I could send them back their mistake jersey.

I continue to send them emails explaining that I should not have to pay for a jersey twice as well as shipping when the mistake was and is 100% theirs. They have increased their discount offer to 20% if I ordered the jersey again.

I then asked for a complete refund including the shipping cost and they offered me a 20% refund due to "we also have a loss on the shipping fee and labor fee. Maybe we can refund you 20% at most as compensation for you to keep it. Is that OK for you?"

I cannot believe that this company can stay in business by treating their customers this way.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT order anything from this company. If they make a mistake they will charge you again in order to fix their mistake.

Questions? Get answers from the Officiallynflstore staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Officiallynflstore