This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

obdo

obdo has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. obdo also ranks 616th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate obdo?

“I had the privilege of working with Obdo team on a...”

Christ R.
4/14/13

I had the privilege of working with Obdo team on a number of large Website Development projects and throughout that time they always struck me as being an individual with unlimited energy, enthusiasm, attention to detail and a key understanding of their clients requirements. They are a problem solver in the highest sense and goes out of her way to exceed their clients' expectations. I would highly recommend Obdo to anyone wanting to work with a company that is goes the extra mile in everything they do.

christr7
April 14th, 2013
paular8
April 17th, 2013
I am the owner and principal consultant of a small consulting firm. I contacted Obdo to assist us in developing a solid web presence strategy, so that prospective clients could find us and be assured about our capabilities. After implementing Obdo's recommendations, we found that our webpages unfailingly showed up on the first page of web search results, particularly when searching on topics where we have a competitive advantage. We believe that our visibility and credibility have increased notably due to their expertise and advice. Thank you for great Website Development service!
robertl66
April 10th, 2013
We hired Obdo to help us understand the complicated pieces that make the web work so that we could use it to our advantage. We wanted to be found by potential customers as well as by people seeking employment. It first began as a small project to help us with SEO, and subsequently went on to paid search campaigns. As we worked through what we were trying to achieve, I found myself learning all the time. Not only does Obdo provide you the service, they explain how the search engines work to crawl & rank your site. This forces you to ask the right questions – that can lead to brilliant ideas. Obdo is a truly a fantastic & trustworthy service provider! Service Category: SEO Strategy and Implementation, and Web Development. Great Results. Expert. High Integrity.
christopherl21
April 12th, 2013
I've had the pleasure of collaborating with Obdo on a number of successful projects. Their common-sense approach to Internet Marketing is geared for results. Their analytically expertise and dedication to keeping ahead of the curve, with particular focus on the local search area, makes Obdo a particularly valuable asset to any local companies. Thumbs up!
emmay3
April 21st, 2013
We're only trust Obdo for our Facebook Advertising and Website Development needs. Their prices were affordable and they work hard until their customers satisfied with them. High quality and fast delivery. Five stars for Obdo's services!

Questions? Get answers from the obdo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about obdo?

Have a question about obdo?