Obamacareusa.org

Obamacareusa.org

Obamacareusa.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Obamacareusa.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Obamacareusa.org?

“Huge Scam. I'm glad they're removing it....”

Peach R.
7/31/19

While oboma care had some good I'm not sure why Trump is trying to undo every thing his predecessor did. It's immorally childish. About all they have to really do is remove two things: the huge fine associated with it if you don't want health insurance and forcing people to have health insurance against their will. Otherwise it has a lot of good. I tried signing up for this service only to get spammed several times a day by telemarketers. I tried to get removed from their list but it only increased the spam volume. My phone is filled with voice mails several times a day and I have dozens of missed calls a day. I tried to sign up only to find people were not all that nice and lacked customer service skills. Do not sign up for this service. It's a scam! Go to a health care provider and get a health plan through them. If I were not a slave to my health insurance I'd change jobs every now and then. Rather than be a slave to it and keep working a job I hate.

peachr2
July 31st, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Obamacareusa.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Obamacareusa.org?

Have a question about Obamacareusa.org?