Review of Oakley

Tel: 800 403 7449
customercare@oakley.com

davidp869
2/25/19

I've on 3 pair of Oakley flak jacket sunglasses and they have all 3 failed. I have tried to call Oakley distributor rep in Saint Louis and they blamed it back on the people who made the glasses which was Oakley. They de-Laminate for about 10 to 14 months, no help from Oakley.

johnw1458
12/5/18

Great glasses, I like the option to create them by myself.
It really good for surfing or other active kinds of sport.

sjp1
5/7/18

Ordered a product from Oakley recently on a Sunday. realized I made a mistake and wanted to change or cancel order. Their website has no way to cancel order on-line. So they say to call customer service at 8am EST. I call at 8:05am only 16 hours after order.

They claim they cannot cancel order. Quoting policy. Still wanted to buy glasses, but needed to change something. Oakley was extremely inflexible, especially considering we pay a decent price for the product.

I love the glasses, but will not purchase anything from Oakley again

haroldh42
1/12/17

The gear made by these guys may be a bit overpriced but personally I think its worth it! A top one for your active vacations.

michellee39
12/22/16

When they ran out of the item we had ordered, customer service was apologetic and provided a slightly more expensive pair for the same Cyber Monday price of the less expensive pair. Well done, Oakley.

caseyc34
6/20/16

Oakley sunglasses are supreme quality and durable eye wear made with vast array of styles to fit your needs. They offer a great selection of clothing, bags, eye wear, and great sales if you are on a budget. I highly recommend Oakley for the high level of craftsmanship that goes into creating an Oakley product! A+

Questions? Get answers from the Oakley staff and other customers.

Oakley?