This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Oakbdmarket.top

Oakbdmarket.top has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Oakbdmarket.top are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Oakbdmarket.top?

“Never shipped, and unknown charge on statement.”

Sharon P.
4/27/18

I made a purchase at OakBDMarket.top for $65.00 (with free shipping.) I kept checking the status of my order and after 12 days it was still in "Processing...". Using Contact Form and Email contact, I inquired about my order, with no replies. I checked my online statement and discovered an unknown charge (that was placed two days after my oakbdmarket.top purchase) for over $90.00 and another charge two days after that for $2.71 for conversion rate. I have since noticed another mirrored site at https://www.bogkonline.top and https://www.dnflstore.top. Order from these sites at your own risk.

sharonp133
April 27th, 2018

Order from these sites at your own risk.

Questions? Get answers from the Oakbdmarket.top staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oakbdmarket.top?

Have a question about Oakbdmarket.top?