Review of O'Copy

Laguna Hills, CA 92653, US
Tel: +1-801-559-3816

laurieb7
12/2/13

I had ordered a ring, it was going on clearance, Paying went easy but the shipping took forever, I looked online, said that the ring had been left on the porch by the mailman... I checked up and down and nothing, so i called. My address was in amarillo, TX and the package was sent to New YORK! i was so mad. i couldnt get another ring shipped to me, since it was on clearance, so they refunded me... about a month later.

danaea
5/7/13

I have mixed feelings on this site.
In the past few weeks I've used it a lot. I used many of the different features, including ASK A EXPERT, Customer Service Chat, and RETURNS.
The ask a question was a let down. My question was VERY specific (I wanted a chandelier in my living room--let's face it, every woman wants something sparkling and completely ridiculous in her living room- but, apparently, in the 1980's they were against putting lighting in the living room so I had no BOX to install it in) and the ASK A QUESTION EXPERTresponse, from someone in product knowledge at o.co, said that it would work.
The shipment of my chandelier and the swag kit (ordered at same time, shipped from two locations and took over a week to come) took 7-10 business days to delivery. That was disappointing but I wasn't going to throw a hissy fit about it because my midget totally caved and let me get a freakin' chandelier for the living room! The chandelier came and five days later the swag kit came (there was a big brouhaha over the delivery of that one since the UPS driver put in on our back porch where the dog could get it instead of simply KNOCKING ON THE FRONT DOOR). Anyway, the point is, when the swag kit came it needed a box, something that the product knowledge people said it DIDN'T need.
Super disappointing so I hit up Home Depot and got what I needed.
The returns....yeah, that's a process and a half. I used the chat option since I was LIVID that it wasn't the right thing after I took an additional week in my design time frame when ordering to confirm that it was what I needed, and the person I talked to didn't appear to be grasping what I was saying. He created the RMA and sent me a label for the return, great, then he informs me that $7.95 will be deducted from my refund.
Excusez-moi?!? I provided him the links to the answered help question which prompted the purchase, and he said he'd see if they could waive that. Didn't get confirmation if they could or not, but when I got notification of the closing of the RMA and the refund, the full amount was there.
So that was cool, but I am one of those pesky, annoying chicks that likes to have confirmation of stuff so I don't have to go bucknutty when the ball gets dropped.

I had also ordered, on two different orders, a rug and curtains (delievered in three days) and a purple velvet couch (yeah, I said it; PURPLE VELVET! My midget loves me) that was delivered via freight. Now, the customer service on o.co's side was great with this, they provided tracking and everythign else, the freight company was more than 8 hours late and the driver a total picece of work (not a in a good way either).
Also, there are many coupons available for o.co BUT you have to watch and make sure that they loaded (usually by means of a link and not a code) otherwise they just don't work. I had to have them (customer service) manually load a promo code since it wasn't working.

katek6
5/16/12

Great fast shipping for an affordable price for once! However, their awesome sales and redline deals are really only a buck or two off from the previous days sale price.

miyukip
11/4/11

I always check here, and a couple of other places when I'm ready to purchase something. Sometimes they have it, and sometimes not. I've had great luck with snowboarding equipment, memory cards.

Questions? Get answers from the O'Copy staff and other customers.

O'Copy?