Review of NZSale.nz

contactus@nzsale.co.nz

161 reviews with 4 stars

pipo5
12/2/16
My experience has been pretty good. I like the range of sales that are on not always clothes. Although I'm still trying to get a House of Harlow pendant but I'm always too late!
nicolav1
12/2/16
I love the convenience of NZSALE! It is relaxing to search through the sales daily. I get excited to see the new products pop up daily. It is also amazing to be exposed to products from overseas that you cannot find in stores. Although at times it can take a while for your parcel to arrive it is fun to get home one day and find it waiting at the door.
kirstient
12/2/16
Great site with good specials
felicitye
12/2/16
Shopping was easy. Goods should arrive shortly...hopefully in time for Christmas
natashah26
12/2/16
My order was fast to make and I could tell what was available really easily.
tanitak
12/2/16
Everything comes as stated. Some good bargains! Would love it even more if there wasn't such a long wait on some items!
jackiet26
12/2/16
it was easy to use, easy to get the goods no hunting to get tack n traces. Overall great!!
farzanab1
12/2/16
Very good online site. I will continue to shop from nz sale as their price is good.
elizabethr100
12/2/16
I enjoy the sales. The dispatch of stock is too long.
queenieo
4 ++++
catet
Plus side
So far all goods have arrived in a timely manner, the packaging has always been good, and generally the items are as described.
When I have needed to return items it has been done easily and reimbursements made.
Negatives
As a very regular customer!! I find it irritating that a especially good bargains or sought after items are paid for arranged and then for what ever reason there are not enough and after a few weeks I am credited back with the money. This would possibly stop me using the site in the future. There is seldom an explanation as to why goods are not able to be supplied or how the decision to supply some customers and not others is arrived at.
rozanneb1
12/2/16
Great bargain but sometimes the items aren't as good quality as expected. Delivery is also great on most items. Customer service is great even if you can't call them and can only be reached via email. Returns also processed promptly.
malcolmw15
12/2/16
Great site but attention to the tracking systems could improve
edwardk51
12/2/16
Have been very content with all but one of my purchases which have been absolutely worth for all what I have ordered and purchased. The quality is excellent each time and you know the value is greater than what you have paid
elenoap
12/2/16
I've bought a few things from NZ sale and I am very happy with my purchases. The only thing is waiting for it to arrive, sometimes takes awhile.
karend130
12/2/16
NZ sales is great as it offers a variety of goods never before to NZ shoppers of international goods at great prices. We have finally caught up with what is available online elsewhere in the world. It offers lots of shopping options and brands previously one can only buy when in UK, Europe,USA or Australia. Prices are great but sometimes the quality of the goods are not like what is shown in the pictures. In some instances the cutting may also cause issue with size fitting. On the whole I think it is a great online site that offers a great variety of shopping without leaving home. I hope they last long and do well.
katm35
12/2/16
Lots of variety in their sales but have to be aware of the delivery dates of items.
lindseys29
12/2/16
The bad stuff is having to do returns due to wrong sizing, wrong items sent or damaged goods. This also includes any photos or other information that they should already have.

Good stuff is some very good items you can get on here and sometimes of good quility and at good prices. When doing returns the staff are always pleasant and fair with any outcome.

Please email me if I should be the lucky one as no facebook membership.
Thanks
phills1
12/2/16
Overall the system is excellent. The only downer is the length of time between ordering and receiving the delivery. We have used your service for about three years and we have come to know the drill and know, thats how it is. But if there was one thing that would make your service per-ter - faster delivery would be it.

Returns are will executed and any issues are sorted out with no complaints.
margaretm125
12/2/16
Great customer service when there are issues. Sadly only refunds are offered but the reason for this is clearly stated. Only downside is that postage can be more than the purchase price.
anital29
Anita L.
12/2/16
Was able to purchase various items for different people and something for myself - so many great things - would be better if the delivery charge was less as I would buy more items.
carab9
12/2/16
My experience with NZ Sale has been a great one. I really enjoy their emails that have such a variety of different things to browse at my leisure. It is great to be able to shop from home especially when you can buy things from other countries that you might not be able to buy here in New Zealand. Prices are fantastic as they are usually hugely discounted. I will certainly be coming back to NZ Sale to grab another bargain soon. Thanks NZ Sale for such great shopping experience.
maries90
12/2/16
I'm very happy useing NZsale and i'll continue useing it the sales are great lots of choice from clothing to household goods to jewelry the site is easy to use which make shooping a breeze
dorothyc33
12/2/16
Great no hassle transaction. Well packaged goods and items delivered within time frame as advertised. Very happy over all.
antons31
12/2/16
Fabulous deals, easy on wallet

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NZSale.nz