Review of NZSale.nz

contactus@nzsale.co.nz

161 reviews with 4 stars

mohammedk16
12/2/16
The experience was quiet nice
steveb231
12/2/16
Clear easy to understand information, that keeps you well informed of the progress of your order. With great pricing.
sallye13
Good service
staceym54
12/2/16
I always look at the products but don't often order because I worry that it will be a hassle to return items if they don't fit or are not what I expected.
alisterm1
12/2/16
I've bought a few things off nzsale.co.nz, they have great prices, great variety. It's a shame NZ is so far away from everywhere, as it takes awhile to receive the items.
tobym40
12/2/16
Really enjoy shopping with NZSale - great selection, easy and good service.
michellem213
12/2/16
Have always got what I payed for and its so easy on line
samw135
12/2/16
I've brought a number of items. Good delivery time generally and great products.
kelseya8
12/2/16
Good range and cheap product just the shipping is unpredictable
traceyt14
12/2/16
Great range of items to purchase. Easy to use website. Prices suited to all different types of people.
ericad26
Good deals.
rachels121
12/2/16
Simple and straight forward site to order from. Great products at a great price as well. Enjoy the tracking feature. Also easy to use on my phone.
rachelc95
12/2/16
I love scanning the sales and from time to time pick up a bargain in the process
megank32
12/2/16
The only thing that is annoying is how short the items stay in your cart before they are cleared! Also quite often the sizing is not correct on clothing. i.e. a larger size is actually a small. Happy with household items though!
debbieb111
12/2/16
Use this site regularly, no problem with returns. Some items slow to be delivered but generally would recommend.
zitam3
12/2/16
Great variety of products, but a bit slow delivery.
Great deals at the NZSale shops, thank you
candacec20
12/2/16
Easy to use site and app.
Products I received were well packaged and in great condition.
Overall happy with the service provided.
If I could add anything it is that the shipping does take a little longer than hoped
stephaniej49
12/2/16
With the different purchases I have made with NZ Sale I have not only been pleased with the quality of the products purchased but I have found the delivery times to be reasonable as well. Thank you N Z Sale.
shanc12
12/2/16
Overall service is good, I've grown into a habit to shop on NZsale
jennys73
Pretty good Service when needed
vickim37
12/2/16
The service is just amazing.
krystelc
12/2/16
Great range to choose from with prices that make it hard not to buy things. Only thing id love to see improved is the time it takes to have it shipped out other then that the items themselves are fabulous
sophieb38
12/2/16
Over the years I have got some great deals from NZSale. Shoes, clothes, for me and for my children. Bulk household items and personal items. I check the site most days to see what great deals they have on.
lisaa136
12/2/16
Great quality product with exceptionally fast delivery. Awesome!
rachels122
12/2/16
Living in a smaller town of New Zealand I do a lot of my shopping online. I like the variety NZ Sale offers, as I can buy items I'm not able to locally. Sometimes the discounts are minimal though and the delivery estimate dates are no way near the actual delivery date. Better descriptions of products would be awesome.

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NZSale.nz