Review of NZSale.nz

contactus@nzsale.co.nz

161 reviews with 4 stars

jennys77
12/20/16
Ordering from NZ sale is very easy and the items available are a great price the only thing that lets NZ sale down is receiving some of the items as shipping seems to take a long time.
traceym61
12/20/16
Always finding great deals and love when something turns up, especially when you don't even remember what you've ordered.
grantp11
12/20/16
NZ Sale always have great products & brands at pricing that is unbeatable. Why buy second hand when you can buy the same product from NZ Sale new!
larab13
12/7/16
I have made several orders through NZSALE as I love the variety of quakity products you have on offer and usually alot of my favourite brands.
Ordering is simple. A great service all round.

Thank you.
paulat26
12/7/16
I have used NZ Sale quite a lot and 95% of purchases have arrived on time, packaged well and just as described.

Thanks NZ Sale, I will continue to shop with you :)
jot43
12/6/16
Great selection of items at awesome prices. Have made several purchases and never had an issue
parweenm
12/5/16
I love shopping on nzsale been a costumer for a long time on and off. The only negative thing is the delivery won't turning up on the predicted days. Great costumer service as well. Overall I will definitely recommend it and have been recommending it to my friends and family.
haleye1
12/5/16
I love the range of products on this site. The shipping times are accurate. Prices are good and the site is easy to use.
sarahb253
12/5/16
NZ sale are great to deal with, there are so many products to choose from and delivery is prompt!
kerryns1
12/4/16
New customer on the website and have only just put in my first order so can't give a very in-depth review. But impressed with the range of stock and sales the website hosts.
diannes30
12/4/16
Getting what I want for little fuss and good value is becoming even easier. The range of products available is getting better and more extensive. I like how I can track the progress of my purchases too.
rays107
12/4/16
I'd buy more if you had more promos on delivery cost, which gets in the way of smaller purchases. Maybe even having 24 hours instead of 1 hour to get a subsequent item or items for free delivery would be an improvement.
namon1
12/4/16
Enjoy shopping with NZSale. Great prices on products on sale.
Products arrive in good condition but sometimes take quite long to arrive.
90% of the time clothes size are correct. There was one time when the size was smaller than stated online and another when the quality was poor, looked as it was fake.
melc36
Free shipping would be great. $8 on everything is abit steep so some items
danc117
12/4/16
Of all the sites I utilise NZSALE is consistently delivering.
helenn29
12/4/16
Great service, only thing is the shipment is a bit slow.
carolynf33
12/4/16
Nzsale is my main online store I go to. There is plenty of variety, and the price range would have something to suit everyone. I have generally been really happy with my purchases. I have seen that some RRP's seem to be exaggerated when I have seen the same item elsewhere.
elizabethl81
12/4/16
Delivery times can sometimes be a pain, but often that is the price you pay for a bargain
christineh85
Good products
rohana1
12/4/16
Transactions are usually smooth, but delivery takes ages!
jacquiw3
12/4/16
I have generally been pleased with my purchases. They have been as described and expected
nayanj
12/3/16
Plenty of quality items to choose from, never disappoints.
angelw24
12/3/16
I really enjoy shopping on nzsale.
lisat144
12/2/16
It has always been easy to shop with NZ Sale, and they always back up the service, so if there are any problems with the product delivered, help is never far away.
leoniep1
12/2/16
I have bought numerous items on NZSale and I always get a great bargain with items that cannot otherwise be found in New Zealand. Worth buyding from

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NZSale.nz