Review of NZSale.nz

contactus@nzsale.co.nz

60 reviews with 1 star

kaylan26
10/15/17

I have been waiting for an order that was meant to arrive 3 weeks ago (it said it would be delivered by 25/9/2017). When I first enquired with them, they said that due to fuel pipe leaks, flights had been cancelled, which I was fine with. Then when I tracked my order a few days later, it said it was with the courier driver ready to be delivered but after a whole week of waiting, I called the courier company and they said that they didnt have it and that it was still in customs. When I contacted NZSALE to tell them what the courier company said, they told me they had would get a someone to investigate my case and that it would take up to 3 business days. It has now been another whole week and I have messaged them twice with no reply or even an apology. Im really annoyed as I have ordered other things that said they would be here before tomorow but still dont have a tracking number.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Kayla, thank you for sharing your concerns on your recent NZSale experience. Allow me to take this opportunity to apologize that your orders are still to be received and that you have not had a helpful encounter with our team. So that we can investigate the whereabouts of your orders, as well as to review the correspondence that you have had with the team, could you please call our Head Office on 04 974 7258. If you are unable to get through to a representative, please be sure to leave a message with your contact details and we will give you a call back
lylaa
10/11/17

In the last 7 weeks I've had problems 3 times with orders.

First Order - when it arrived they'd left out part of my order. Receive some generic insincere apology and excuse for why they can't send me what's been left out.

Second Order - They contacted me to say they couldn't send part of my order because they were out of stock even though it clearly said when I ordered it that they had enough. Once again I received some generic insincere apology and excuse.

Third Issue - The same order where they were out of stock is missing in transit. According to there tracking it left Australia for NZ last Thursday. That's a week ago. Once again generic insincere apology.

It's like they aren't even reading your emails and then copying and pasting something that's vaguely appropriate. This pisses me off more than anything. The cutomers service is absolutely shocking.

Prior to this I'd had no problems with orders. I've spent quite a bit of money on NZ Sale and this is the way they treat a regular customer. Even when I said they'll be losing me as a customer...nothing just another generic message.

Disgusting service!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lyla, thank you for taking the time to share your honest review and please accept my apologies with the issues with these three orders. We are concerned that the responses were not quite right and would love the opportunity to put things right for you. Could you please reach out to us at Head Office on 04 974 7258 so that we can look into this and be able to do things better.
lorahp
8/30/17

all I can say is NEVER AGAIN will I order from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Lorah, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are concerned to hear that you have not received great Customer Service. We have been working hard to improve our service and hope you will give us another chance to look into this more for you, please reach out to our Head Office on 04 974 7258. We would love to hear from you and be able to rectify or answer any issues you have.
biancam22
5/15/17

I have had a terrible time with the customer service at NZsale. I purchased a refurbished iPhone6s for $600 and have been waiting for over 2 months now for it to arrive (which still hasn't come). I have spoken to many different customer service reps on multiple occasions about where my order is and why it is taking so long. The response I have had is not good and doesn't sound genuine or that they care about my order. I feel like I am being lied to and that I won't ever get my order. On their website it says my order has been dispatched but they have not sent me a tracking number/it doesn't seem to be working or that they are doing anything about fixing it. It has been a week and a half since my order was sent out and have had no phone show up or any update at all. I am extremely frustrated and upset by the service I have had. I would not recommend buying off this company at all!! My order number 22306008 to make this right.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hi Bianca, Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience. I apologise for all the issues with the late dispatch of these iPhones, we have had issues with our supplier which has been the cause for delay with dispatching these to you. Once orders are dispatched it can take several days for tracking information to be updated from our partners and confirming the status of the orders. I have called and left a message this morning and sent a message via your NZSale account advising that your order has been lost in transit and we have approved and processed you a full refund today. My apologies again for the time it takes for the investigation into your lost order and for any inconvenience and disappointment this may of caused.
jessicap125
1/22/17

Ordered quite a bit of stuff, used $20 store credit and $23 cash. One of my orders (six bottles of tan) were marked as packed and ready for dispatch. And then I mysteriously get an email from them saying that my tan was "damaged during dispatch" they are plastic bottles of tan, it would be near impossible to damage these without it being intentional. They then refunded me in store credit which I did not, which had an expiry date of just ONE WEEK on it which noone informed me of, so it expired and I literally have no compensation. Company continues to make excuses, now other items from my order are missing, they were supposedly dispatched on the 17th yet no tracking information is showing for them, so I assume they have been "lost" and have had no answers from nzsale. I have been chasing them around for answers for over a week now with no genuine response, noone seems to care or want to find out where my order is or refund me in CASH. Someone from nzsale needs to right this ASAP. Order number 21690666.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Jessica. Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and sharing your experience. I see that you have also reached out to us via Facebook, and trust pilot, however, in the case that this is the first reply from me that you see; I will provide you with an update.

In regards to your credit, this was due to it being refunded to your card, as per your request; unfortunately there is a 3 - 5 day wait for these funds to be refunded, so this would explain why the credit showed as "expired", but the funds have not been returned yet.

In terms of the other parcel, it appears that the tracking is not active as of yet, however, this is not necessarily a cause for concern, as the parcel will still continue to travel without an active tracking number. Our team is looking into rectifying this issue, and once we have an update for you, we will be sure to reach out. Once again I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Cheers, Jack.
deborahf26
12/20/16

Waited well over a month for 4 of them, saw that they had arrived in the country after tracking them; in the end never got them due to stock, got a refund instead. :((

Last item bought 4/11/16 - waiting over a month and a half - hopefully I will get them tomorrow with luck.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Good afternoon, Deborah.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reach out to us and provide this review. I am very interested what you are reporting, and would love to look into the circumstances surrounding your orders, both in an attempt to set things right for you, and to ensure that this does not happen in the future. All I will need from you is your order number. (:
margieg7
12/19/16

My parcel came 3 days later than I expected. I wasn't able to give it as a gift on our Christmas party.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Hello, Margie. I would first like to apologize for the delay in your order, and would also ask that you provide us with your order number here, so that I could look into this matter, and provide your feedback to the relevant team. Cheers.
bryanp32
12/2/16

NZ Sale is always our top online store in buying clothes. Keep it up and continue to look for more brands we couldn't buy from NZ.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Thanks for your feedback we are always on the look out for more exciting brands.
dilipr1
10/3/16

ordered shirts which were suitable for a 10 year old that came from Hong Kong -Ted Barker
skincare that was not good such a waste of money would like to take this place to go to
Fair Go - would be better off to go the the $2 shop. NZ SALE IS RUBBISH you should refund customers that can no use or products.

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Dear Valued NZSALE member,

This is an automated message to advise that we have recently gained ownership to the NZSALE SiteJabber listing and now have access to respond to your review. Please allow us to take this opportunity to apologise for the delay in acknowledging your concerns and for the inconvenience caused by the issue you've raised in this review. NZSALE is dedicated to servicing their members and resolving any complaints or grievances. Should you have any outstanding concerns or complaints, please call our office on 04 974 7258 or Contact Us via your NZSALE account online.

Best wishes,
The NZSALE Team xx
marthaa26
7/18/16

I placed 2 orders on 15th of June, with delivery promised a couple of weeks later.
Nothing arrived and i chased them up a number of times, just to be told we are still waiting on stock, or we are still waiting on the warehouse to pack and it will be dispatched in 2-3 days.
On 15th July I received an email saying:

Unfortunately, we have encountered a stock issue and will be unable to fully complete your order.

The below items are no longer available

This was a month after i placed the order, obviously they had no intention of fulfilling my order, this is obvious by the delaying tactics and excuses they used.
So just held onto my hard earned cash for over a month.
To date i still have not received a refund.

I have purchased of nzsale.co.nz lots of times in the past and this seems to be happening increasingly regularly.
It has happened to me lots of times, but this is the limit!

They advertise a product for sale, take you payment for it, and a month later say sorry this isnt actually available.

Looks like they are advertising goods for sale they dont actually have in stock,

Response from Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Dear Valued NZSALE member,

Best wishes,
The NZSALE Team xx

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

All of our products are 100% authentic. As we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers. On occasion we may sell items that have not been sold locally. Rest assured that these products are legitimate and that they may simply not have been offered as part of the range within our market.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

10 Photos for NZSale.nz