Review of NZSale.nz

161 reviews with 4 stars

johannac7
andym116
12/20/16
Easy to use with lots of quality products
lyndone
12/20/16
Great ability to make designer brands available e.g Versace, armani
anag48
12/20/16
all products quality arrived as to expectectation, just takes a lot of time,days/ or even month to come.
caprices2
12/20/16
I love NZ Sale. great quality products at best prices, clear guidelines and communication
dianaw54
12/20/16
We have ordered a number of items recently and all were as good as expected - the free So & Co New York watches are fantastic!! Delivery time frames were well documented and kept up today online at NZ Sale
susanr133
12/20/16
I have been shopping at NZ Sale for a few years now and have found it to be an excellent site for sale price goods. I do all my shopping on line and a big percentage of that would be on NZ Sale. It is great for good priced children clothes that I buy for my grandchildren. The service is great and there is very good options for seeing where your order is. I have reccommended this site many times.
fionam24
12/20/16
Good customer service, good products at reasonable prices and easy to use website
sharonl86
12/20/16
Very good. Customer service is great as are the products. It's great to be able to buy things that are not normally available in NZ , at great prices. Often things take a long time to arrive though.
ericak11
12/20/16
Really impressive selection with very good or pretty good pricing (depending on brands). Usually pretty spot on with delivery times and the customer service department are anyways in hand to answer any questions. Easy to buy from and return items. This is not a site you regret being a member of a month down the track. They don't hassle you with endless emails either. Generally a pleasurable, easy, worthwhile customer experience
martas10
12/20/16
The website sells great products and generally the descriptions are accurate and this makes online shopping easy even for clothes. I've had to return some products previously and that went smoothly. The shipping is generally quite slow but within the stated range.
jow38
12/20/16
I love the products, great variety, great prices, but waiting for the delivery is hard!
emmam93
12/20/16
I ordered a parcel - took nearly 4 weeks to arrive. I received no communication after the order. I was happy with my purchase overall though so no big issue.
glenw19
12/20/16
Very good specials and always top quality.
shirleyd42
12/20/16
Good quality product value for money
gillianm13
12/20/16
Great labels at an affordable price
sarahr133
12/20/16
Easy website to use, things always arrived in good condition and as expected. Excellent return service.
Only downside is delivering is very slow.
kirbyk6
12/20/16
It is a easy and great way to shop for a vast range of products. When issues arise they are dealt with swiftly. I really enjoy and recommend using this site.
nadineb11
12/20/16
The items are always good quality and a great price, but it takes them forever to get here and if you order multiple things they can arrive weeks apart.
odettep2
12/20/16
A great place to shop where you know you are getting a bargain!
chloeh13
12/20/16
Like the variety of things you can buy
alisterm2
12/20/16
I buy regularly from nzsale, they have great stuff at great prices, however, as I live in NZ, it takes forever to get stuff.
kristies4
12/20/16
I have found many a great buy using nzsale. From designer to household names at great prices. You have to wait for your purchase but it's worth it in the end!
steveb239
12/20/16
Apart from one wrong item shipped ( and that was sorted out ) , I have enjoyed great service with great products ordered from NZSale. Offers are always variable and discounts very reasonable.
sandran42
12/20/16
I have over all had great experience with NZ Sale - the only negative is the sizing in different brands not being consistent. Sometimes the products take a long time to arrive.

Hi Katey, thank you for your message. Could you please let me know the order number and I will check further for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NZSale.nz