Review of NZSale.nz

Tel: 04 974 7258
contactus@nzsale.co.nz

hollys70
12/2/16

NZSale.nz has so many amazing products to choose from all at such a cheap price I almost couldn't choose! I loved how easy it was to navigate the website and find different types of products. I have recommended the website to a friend because it is amazing!

krystelc
12/2/16

Great range to choose from with prices that make it hard not to buy things. Only thing id love to see improved is the time it takes to have it shipped out other then that the items themselves are fabulous

samanthac74

Love love love

sophieb38
12/2/16

Over the years I have got some great deals from NZSale. Shoes, clothes, for me and for my children. Bulk household items and personal items. I check the site most days to see what great deals they have on.

lisaa136
12/2/16

Great quality product with exceptionally fast delivery. Awesome!

rachels122
12/2/16

Living in a smaller town of New Zealand I do a lot of my shopping online. I like the variety NZ Sale offers, as I can buy items I'm not able to locally. Sometimes the discounts are minimal though and the delivery estimate dates are no way near the actual delivery date. Better descriptions of products would be awesome.

helenr65
12/2/16

The service has always been excellent with goods arriving being exactly as described and having significant savings when compared to main retailers. Sometimes frustrating when I miss the deadline for a sale but there has never been an instance when the items have not reappeared at a later date so patience is always paid off!

pipo5
12/2/16

My experience has been pretty good. I like the range of sales that are on not always clothes. Although I'm still trying to get a House of Harlow pendant but I'm always too late!

andyc89
12/2/16

Have had an awesome experience with NZsale

nicolav1
12/2/16

I love the convenience of NZSALE! It is relaxing to search through the sales daily. I get excited to see the new products pop up daily. It is also amazing to be exposed to products from overseas that you cannot find in stores. Although at times it can take a while for your parcel to arrive it is fun to get home one day and find it waiting at the door.

kirstient
12/2/16

Great site with good specials

felicitye
12/2/16

Shopping was easy. Goods should arrive shortly...hopefully in time for Christmas

georgiar12
12/2/16

I've brought a few things off of nz sale and they have been nothing but quality and such quick shipping despite having to wait until the sale ends which is ok.
Everything is so easy to find and I love that they have resales of some items so you can keep getting the sam of something for the same price as last time.

lizt14
12/2/16

The great variety and range of products available on NZSale, it's first rate mobile app, and ease of returns make NZSale the only online shopping site I use. The excellent Customer Service ensures I will stay loyal for as long as I am buying clothes, shoes, accessories, household items & beauty products....love your work NZSale.

jordarnr
12/2/16

love the deals that you can find one of a kind and great quality

natashah26
12/2/16

My order was fast to make and I could tell what was available really easily.

tanitak
12/2/16

Everything comes as stated. Some good bargains! Would love it even more if there wasn't such a long wait on some items!

helenp52
12/2/16

It was so much fun being able to search the website and have a huuuuuge range of items to chose from. The prices are discounted meaning items are a lot more affordable, making it the perfect site to buy from for Christmas.

fazeenaf
12/2/16

The prices are very cheap and quality very very good.

charlottea14
12/2/16

Such an easy website to use and even easier to make a purchase

jenl52
12/2/16

Considering how busy the help team must be, the respond time was quick and the information given was clear and helpful.
I was able to remedy the error I had made with my order.
A pleasure to deal with.

dianek47
12/2/16

Love buying off this site,get a lot of bargins

emmaf36
12/2/16

Always have so much to offer , I buy alot of birthday presents as it is cheap and lots available, but also has your more expensive brands. Customer services is always really good for returns and refunds, also really helpful and delightful to deal with. I never feel scared or worried to buy off this website

vickic23
12/2/16

It is a magical journey through every shop I could ever want at my finger tips, anytime and anyplace.

lindah224
12/2/16

Whether I'm looking to buy a favourite designer perfume, skincare, hair product or want to treat myself to a new pair of sunglasses or a handbag I will always go to NZ sale first as they often have exactly what I'm looking for at a price much cheaper than anywhere else. My orders have always been processed and dispatched quickly and any of my account or customer queries have always been dealt with efficiently and professionally. A pleasure to deal with and you always know you're getting the best price.

Hi Sheryl, thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response for your queries. Could you please send a photo of the item received that shows the size to attachment@mysale.com. Please include the order number as well. Looking forward for your reply.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Tania, Thank you for your question.To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales: 1. Add your favourite items to your cart 2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section 3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage. From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account. Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out! Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account. Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Shipra, Thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. You can find our return policy here : https://www.nzsale.co.nz/ReturnPolicy.aspx?cid=10

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hello Oskar, thank you for your question. I apologise for the delayed reply. All information on product is available on the website under the product information.

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Bruce, our estimated delivery times are listed directly on the site, and beside each individual item along with which warehouse they are being dispatched from

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Brydie, any issues you have with lost items please do reach out directly via your account and contact us, we will raise this directly with the respective couriers

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Lynelle, once your request has come through our team will send you through the details on how to return your item to us, if this has not reached you, please do send us through a message directly via your account and "Contact Us' so that we can send through all of the information

Hi AS, all of our products are 100% authentic

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Rhonda, thanks for messaging in, these dates are only estimated as transportation and other factors are beyond our control, so we are not able to guarantee delivery times. These estimated dates are when we expect the orders from this sale to be delivered. Once you place an order you can track this directly via your account through to your door, and if you have any queries please just send us a message directly via your account and contact us as our Team is here to help

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative

Hi Angela, thanks for messaging in, we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers and therefore able to offer this amazing deals

By Blake S., NZSale.nz Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NZSale.nz staff and other customers.

10 Photos for NZSale.nz