Review of NYHabitat

newyork@nyhabitat.com

1 Review From Our Community

chrisa77
7/23/15

After wasting my time with other websites and providers, I finally found NY Habitats. If you are looking for a stress-free, hassle-free experience for finding a room in NYC, I fully recommend them. The best thing about them is that they are a licensed real estate company. You have to pay a fee, but I was glad to do it because I was tired of dealing with scammers and crooks from other websites. NY Habitat is an actual company with a nice office and licensed agents. I found my room on their website and was soon in contact with one of their agents, Cornell. I told him my criteria and he gave me different options. I was able to check out the room in advance, met the owner. Once everything checked out, that's when I paid the fee. I received a receipt and a contract that stated the full terms of the rental. Then on the day I moved in I paid the owner directly the first month's rent and security. Don't hesitate to use them, this is a legit company you will not get ripped off. I've already referred some of my friends to them. If you looking for a room in NYC, your best bet is to go with these guys.

Questions? Get answers from the NYHabitat staff and other customers.

NYHabitat?