NutritionWorld.info reviews

Tel: (516) 208-2065
cs@nutritionworld.info

kettouz
9/11/16

In reality , I haven' got a clear idea about this website , but I think they have to improve their business!

jenniferj39
2/18/15

I saw on Nutrition world.info is a Scam Facebook page his new number is 516-665-2951. He has also been shut down on Amazon under Nutrition WorldWide LLC. All websites have been removed.

marianp4
1/26/15

DO NOT BUY FROM NUTRITION WORLD. SO MANY CUSTOMERS NEVER GOT THEIR ORDERS OR REFUNDS. ALL COMMUNICATIONS ARE IGNORED. PLEASE BEWARE.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM NUTRITION WORLD. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

bethp23
1/26/15

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Complete scam. Everything that other people have written has happened to me too. Ordered 5 months ago and have received nothing except for bull**** emails saying they are upgrading software and they are out of stock of the product.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE EVER

jessis1
12/8/14

If I could give this stupid "company" a "negative star" review, I would - like the other customer said, they are a complete scam! I've never written a negative review in my entire life, but it's been 6 months since I placed my order that I never received... I spent over $150.00, tried contacting ANYONE through phone and email, and never heard back until about a month ago when I received an "apology" email... It stated that the company was going through changes, which is apparently why I never received any products I ordered... I'm still pissed off. The worst "business" I've ever ordered from - no customer service whatsoever. I said I wanted a refund and never heard back again... It really DOESNT get any worse than this... Compete bull****...

michelleb75
11/17/14

DO NOT order from this company, they are a scam, Nutrition World, Island Park, NY, please do not believe their lies about upgrading their software and packing by hand, I have 3 months of emails full of lies that I am willing to share, everyday for the past 2 months they email and say they will give me a credit, they will never give me a credit, nor will they send my products, I am willing to upload my correspondence with Greg To prove this, please please please do not order from this company.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Nutrition World Island Park NY, I gave them 1 star because I couldn't choose zero they are a scam, do not buy from this company

Why not try James Dowd at 516-665-2951

By Jennifer J.

Questions? Get answers from the NutritionWorld.info staff and other customers.

1 Photo for NutritionWorld.info