Northwest Harvest

Northwest Harvest has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Northwest Harvest?

“Wonderful Volutneer Experience”

Ranee A.
8/8/18

I started volunteering here in 2016 and loved every minute of it. I took a break due to a rash of family deaths but it's a great place to socialize and feel welcome. You only get one shift a week to allow others to have a volunteer chance. Kind caring staff that make all feel welcome. First food bank I volunteered for that doesn't allow favoritism or gossip. If it starts it stops as fast as it starts. Not allowed. All volunteers are treated equally and welcome regardless of status, age, religion and background. All your contributions are needed. No you can not work off volunteer hours here but that doesn't affect me. Children are allowed to volunteer here with the supervision of an adult. Health restrictions are easily accommodated it. No need to worry about food allergies as the bulk of their food allergy friendly. Would highly recommend. The only complaint I have is all volunteers must email the volunteer coordinator weekly. The difficult part is remembering to do it. Isn't there a digital way we can select volunteer shifts? It'd be easier to log into a website and select the shifts you want and click submit.

raneea
Ranee A.
August 8th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Northwest Harvest staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Northwest Harvest?

Have a question about Northwest Harvest?