Northfieldlocksmith.net reviews

service@northfieldlocksmith.net

1 Review From Our Community

mikem532
2/23/18

We had our front door repainted, after which the lock was stiff and wouldn't open from the outside if locked inside. We made an appointment with this company after finding them online. The locksmith arrived on time so that's good. A smooth talker he was, which should have put my guard up. He quoted $350 for 15 minutes of work but agreed on $300 if I paid cash. He did fix the lock so I guess I should be happy. Admittedly it's an older home and an old lock. But he repositioned the inside handle slightly crooked and drill holes are showing. And the price is double what I thought was fair. I was handed a generic receipt with no company name and no contact information. And there's no guarantee on the work. Seems like these folks simply dispatch freelance locksmiths, they are not a real locksmith company. I regret using them.

Questions? Get answers from the Northfieldlocksmith.net staff and other customers.

Northfieldlocksmith.net?