Review of Nora Rosa

norarosa.com@contactprivacy.com

1 star

nenadn2
7/12/18

First of all, this store amazed me with great website with its simple design. Also, it is very easy to order a product. Secondly, and more important, quality product and great communication with store staff is something which assure me to come back and buy more products.

bojana2
7/9/18

Those bodysuits are just perfect i ordered one just a couple weeks ago and they are just the perfect fit for my girl.So stylish.

feliciab58
7/9/18

I really like how the site is set up. Everything is organised and laid out nicely making it very user friendly. Love the variety of clothing. They have higher end products, as well as, many products that are reasonably priced for their quality.

twob
7/9/18

I ordered 3 pair of pants from them and I must say I am impressed! They are flattering and fits well. Had recommended it to a friend as well and so far she loved the skirt she bought.

georgec335
7/9/18

I've ordered from here a dress for my little sister, as a birthday gift. The item arrived in 11 days, and everything was as described.

My little sister loves her dress now, and she asks me to get her a new one.

sarahd280
7/7/18

Thank you, Nora Rosa, for my dress. I don't normally wear off-shoulder things, but this lace dress I ordered made me try. And know what - I don't regret. It's white color highlights my tanned skin and it proved to be a pretty good combination.

rusels
7/7/18

I was looking a nice and unique gift for my little sister. But I fortunately got Nora Rosa and placed an order for a bag. I was surprised what an eye- catching bag it was and lucrative color. Many thanks to feel me happy.

emada13
7/7/18

I ordered boho flowers dress from them to my fiancee they were so sexy and I loved how its Quality was excellent, the website also was easy to browse

gohars1
7/6/18

I'm madly in love with my retro elegant blouse, the fabric is very delicate and I like the fall of the sleeves, along with the buttons, they have some details really beautiful. Apart from all this, I must confess that my favorite part is the price.

arnabs4
7/6/18

Excellent customer service. They have an organized way for you to track your order. Will recommend. Reasonable prices too.

lisettc
6/15/18

The purchase was simply perfect, the blouse is as I saw it in the images. The price seemed more than reasonable, the shipping was fast, I even thought it would take a little longer, but this shopping experience was simply perfect from beginning to end.

luisr104
6/11/18

Hi, I bought a dress for my girlfriend and she loved it, it fits perfect, the Off Shoulder Stripe one. Thanks for send it in time, she was very happy.

shrutig5
6/6/18

I made an order of Hollow black dress. It is a mini cocktail dress in a black color with golden studs all over the dress. It is very beautiful and fulfilled my desire.

peneloped5
6/4/18

I am happy how fast I got my order from the mail. It was packed nicely and handled properly by the courier.

angelag158
6/3/18

Probably one of the best dress I ever had. elegant and timeless. my friends envy me for having it. recommended product! accommodating customer service product arrive on time.

tatianan3
5/31/18

A new collection is eye-catching and I love it. Their customer service is good and that is why I will order from them again

lidiyas
5/30/18

The delivery was fast and the dress is beautiful! Everybody liked it! It's hard to find good quality on good price. Already recommended it to my friends.

alinad8
5/29/18

My order arrived within a short time period. It was well packed and all items look nice. The dresses are exactly as shown
on pictures. They are classy and glamorous. I've already recommended this site to my friends.

Questions? Get answers from the Nora Rosa staff and other customers.

Nora Rosa?