Review of NoNonsense

Tel: 1-800-575-3497
customerservice@nononsense.com

manicannieh
3/29/18

I'm obsessed with their denim leggings! I've looked all over for good quality,well made denim leggings at great prices&here they are. I have over half dozen pairs,some capri length for summer,and they have prints that are cute&fashion-forward. I LOVE having pockets~! And make no mistake,these aren't 'jeggings' yet the stretch fabric is as comfy with the added feature of being totally machine wash&dryable without losing shape or integrity. I have a pair for every occasion!

Tip for consumers: I've had issues applying coupon codes,but a quick call to cstmr service has always been there to figure things out.

katherinav1
3/26/18

Great fit, extremely comfortable & great price! Quality excellent,worth every penny! Plus this site has sales often !

carlaf14
12/30/16

I'm almost always in legwear of some sort - usually tights but real nylons for special occasions and leggings for when it's cold - and No Nonsense is a great site for my needs.

Their selection of colored tights is quite good - of course there are never enough colors to satisfy my palette but they come close! And the QUALITY! First class! And very durable - it's hard to wear out a pair of their tights - they definitely know what they're doing!

I also understand that most of their merchandise is made in the good ole US of A - and I believe in supporting American business.

Get on their mailing list for special deals - often highly discounted regular merchandise that makes 'sale watching' very worthwhile.

Questions? Get answers from the NoNonsense staff and other customers.

NoNonsense?