Heirloom Organics reviews

Tel: 877-980-7333

joshl105
Josh L.
8/2/18

Looking for other seeds but your sight isn't laid out too friendly, found the seeds and I couldn't order them.

tsegayeh1
Tsegaye H.
5/3/18

I've been meaning to order you guys for a while but never had to the time to sit down and get it done. The website was easy to navigate but full of information as well. Great Deals on must haves.

ahsakih
Ahsaki H.
4/30/18

Good except sometimes the links at the top would disappear. I had some difficulty getting to my cart.

theresab102
Theresa B.
3/13/18

Placed my order on the 12 of January. Got the order three and half weeks later and the trays were damaged and not the good quality grow trays i was expecting. I can buy larger and better quality trays at Walmart for less. Now I wonder about the quality and age of the seeds and if they will grow properly.

bethm149
Beth M.
12/26/17

Easy to locate items I am interested in, good prices (shipping is a bit high), excellent quality from past order. My first stop when seed shopping.

stacyd60
Stacy D.
10/31/17

I forgot my password and did the forgot password link. It never sent me anything, so I made this order as a guest.

joycel67
Joyce L.
7/8/17

So far so good. I do wish the items were arrive sooner, two weeks is a long time, even for ground shipping.

davido186
DAVID O.
6/29/17

Is there a newsletter or emails for periodic specials?
New customer, but plan to revisit and conduct more business.

michellec341
Michelle C.
6/29/17

I saw your product at a prepper camp this past weekend and chose to check out your website to see what else was available.

benjamini6
Benjamin I.
6/29/17

information was easily accessible. However I was a tad disturbed that information pertaining to the life expectancy of seeds was not specific, or even remotely specific. (twice the life expectancy) is quite a vague term!

bobm315
Bob M.
6/29/17

Everything came just as advertised. There is currently some delay on these non-GMO seeds, but that is understandable. Just be patient, you will get them.

nancyd186
Nancy D.
6/29/17

I love your products, your shipping is fast, great gifts for my family as they love them too. Wish you also sold just containers, as our are overflowing now.

kayem11
Kaye M.
6/29/17

Very pleased with the variety of seeds offered, as well amounts you can order. Will order again in the future.

jessicam397
Jessica M.
6/29/17

Easy to navigate website, great prices, but would like more selection on individual seed packs as add ons to the vaults.

martham125
Martha M.
6/29/17

The layout of your website is excellent. I love all of the detailed information, growing guides and other useful help. I congratulate you on the service you are providing!!!

patriciaw208
Patricia W.
6/29/17

Fast and easy. i purchased one for me and three as special gifts for friends and family. we are preppers at heart and organic non-gmo christians who believes life has to be in the seed thanks for care with these seeds.

murielh5
Muriel H.
6/29/17

Very user friendly and the images were right on. It wasn't hard to figure out the process. Very clear and direct. Thank you!

jeffw186
Jeff W.
6/29/17

Great products. I have bought all of my personal seed vault packs from HO. They are great folks that took care of me personally. I have nothing but praise for them.

lisam613
Lisa M.
6/29/17

Very happy to find medicinal seeds for our herb garden.

Looking for a healing herb section in my garden

iliaa2
ILIA A.
6/29/17

Due to the blizzard up north I receievd my order after about 2 weeks. Everything looks good. Already starting to plant some down here in south Florida. Customer service was great very friendly & patient. Can't wait to see some growth & order again soon of a different package this time. Maybe a fruit package or something for tea & coffee.

briant255
Brian T.
6/29/17

Heirloom Organic website had just what I was looking for with their pack of survival seeds. I bought two!! Great price for such advanced shelf life. I would recommend this to anyone.

joanf43
Joan F.
6/29/17

Ease of service, ease of navigation, and will definitely come again. Michael Rice is an awesome representative!

graym7
Gray M.
6/29/17

The only annoying part of the experience was having a new tab open up every time you click on a link.

carlc95
Carl C.
6/29/17

Easy to get around, prices are a little high, but when you look at return of product it is priceless

jacquesc11
jacques c.
6/29/17

Automated responses tend to be annoying, and PayPal kept kicking back the order, because this site insisted that I was shipping to NY

Questions? Get answers from the Heirloom Organics staff and other customers.

Heirloom Organics?