Review of NoMoreRack

buyer@nomorerack.com

70 reviews with 3 stars

melissal50
7/4/15

Over the past 6 months, I have ordered from NMR several times. Most of the time, I received the items in a timely manner and was satisfied with the quality of merchandise. The last time I ordered a ring. I received the ring in a timely manner as well, however it was a size too small. I contacted Customer Service and followed their instructions. I told the lady that I spoke too that I didn't want a refund but wanted an even exchange. The representative stated that they still had it in stock and she would have another ring sent to me as soon as I returned the other ring. I did send it back, but after no contact from the company after 2 weeks, I called NMR and questioned where my ring was. At that time, the rep stated that she would credit my account for $10 which is what I paid for the ring since now the ring is out of stock! Well I did receive the credit but was not happy when it was stipulated that I had to spend $40 before I was eligible for this credit. I told the customer service rep that I had purchased this ring and that was the only thing I ordered at that time! I don't feel that they should be able to stipulate that I spend more money to get what I am entitled too! Needless to say, I still have the credit on my account and don't intend to use it!

Tip for consumers: I would not advise anyone to buy from NMR since they do whatever they feel like when it comes down to returns!

melanier16
4/29/15

I ordered a prayer watch for 15$ for my significant other as a surprise from returning from national guard duties. He wore once and the band broke! I was so upset especially because he loved it. I emailed them and they said I needed the original product packaging and paper that came with it but since he loved it he threw it out.. So I spent my money to replace the band portion and after that they email me saying they haven't received the item back.. You told me I couldn't but now I can.. Well too late now I spent my own damn money to fix it! Not worth the 15$ hope the other items I ordered are better quality... Will update once I receive the other items

Update:
Recieved the bathroom set with memory foam carpet and Hanes 6 pack sports bra and the quality for both was actually very good. Also shipping was very fast and made it here in time for Mother's Day. So all in all for now they have made up for the crappy watch I first got. I guess it all depends on what you buy. Still won't be buying any more watches though.

Tip for consumers: Be careful what you order this may be groupons sister site but it's quality is not as good for certain things such as watches!

britanis
4/21/15

The size I ordered it in could not possibly be what size it is, because the bottoms were tight, and the top fit just right.
I also did not care for the packaging at all.
My pharmacy uses the same bubble wrap crap!
I think that it should have came UPS and packed all cozy in a box!
Bottoms do stretch, so I'm keeping it, but I'm not that happy with what I got!

Tip for consumers: I thought shipping was going to take forever, but it didn't.
I ordered it on the 9th, and received it in the mail on the 21st.
I don't remember where they ship from, but I'm in Minnesota.

anns54
4/3/15

I received my first order. It was a set of sheets. They are very nice and there were no problems. The comments and ratings are so bad that even though I might order from nomorerack.com again, I'm afraid to take the chance.

jacquelynnec
1/10/15

Ordered some cheap, cute bracelets over a year ago and they are true to the picture. I received everything, though they all came on different days and it took over 4-6 weeks to get. Wasn't really excited that you get charged shipping on each individual item either. All in all, I haven't ordered from them again, but that is just my choice.

andyy4
12/30/14

A great place to order from until you have to return something. I wanted to return some clothing that was cut way small for it's size. They wanted me to go through so much confusing crap I told them to just forget it. I will say the quality and price of items I have bought there were pretty good. Too bad they have a messed up returns team that confuses their customers.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for a possible unpleasant returns experience.

michelleb81
12/29/14

So i ordered Ugg looking boots on cyber Monday. Then starting reading all these negative comments all over the Web about not getting your merchandise or horrible returns. The thing that scared me most was people saying their credit cards were hacked so i canceled my card (made me feel much better). I actually got a tracking email which had my boots going to 9 cities in 7 days. Never in all the times I've ordered online has UPS sent my package to 9 cities (some I've never heard of) then lo and behold my package shows up! The boots are pretty cute i must say but I'll never put myself through that stress again

teriw3
12/18/14

I ordered a tablet for my son for Christmas last month and they took my money right away. But here it is almost Christmas and I have no tablet for under the tree. Also I tried to email them and I have not gotten a response yet. I have not had my money returned either. Now when I go under my account of order history it is completely blank. I can't believe this has happened. This happened 2 years ago also. Also don't bother buying the gift cards because you don't receive them either.

rs61
12/13/14

Have tried to get in touch with site for two week about items which were never received. Sent email tried to fine an phone number from he site which nowhere could be found, customer service never responded to any of my emails. If they don't have the product refund my money. These items are gifts for the holiday why keep your custumer's hanging. You need help in organization.

Your products are what they seem to show on your site, (VERY NICE) now customer service needs improving: a person the public can CHAT about problems .

Tip for consumers: Be honest, people really want to know if these companies are on the up and up.

bryanb42
12/13/14

Positives: Ordered my ibeats headphones for a great price of 49.99, easy ordering, everything arrived in great condition, and no shipping costs

Negitives: took 3 days to begin shipping, could not follow my orders during shipping like FedEx or ups, and took 12 or 13 days to arrive.. I would not do your Christmas shopping on here based on shipping delays

Tip for consumers: Expect 12 days for shipping

donnar36
9/16/14

I purchased a set of King size bed sheets from this company a few months back. While the pricing of the item was really great, ($25.00 for king size sheets and 2 pillow cases) and shipping was quick, the overall quality of the product was less than expected. The sheets are very soft, as described, however they don't quite fit my pillow top king size bed. Maybe they are on sale at this low price because the sizes are uneven?? Great prices, good service and fast shipping are all fantastic qualities to have, but don't quite compensate to waking up with sheets coming off the bed.

Tip for consumers: This company has a lot of great products available, I've only had experience with the sheets. While I probably will never order sheets from them again, I may order other items.

debs19
9/1/14

I had ordered some boots (2 pair) for Christmas gifts for my two girls. I purchased them in October I gave them for Christmas as was the intent. Unfortunately one pair did fit the daughter they were given to.. So several days after Christmas I called to return them and was told they would not take them back as I only had 10 days for the return... They were for a Christmas gift for goodness sake... There was no way I would have known within 10 days of receiving them that there would be an issue... So bottom line, I have a brand new, in the box pair of UGG style boots, to small for both my girls and myself, and I'm out $40 ... Real nice ...

Tip for consumers: Don't shop them!

judyp12
8/22/14

Yes I ordered a pair of lounge pants got them. Ordered a black pair of jeans got the. Ordered a second pair which was light blue never received them. Sent an e-mail never heard nothing back. Still haven't received my jeans.

lindab82
7/10/14

I have ordered many times and have been okay on the product that I got!
My last purchase was a CHACAL TAYLOR HEUREUX TOTE, I ordered it in beige! Well it arrived in White and is Very Cheaply Made! I am not happy about that at all.
I did not send it back, cause it will cost to do that, so I will take it to the good will store in town! Will not be ordering a tote or purse again!

finessec
4/16/14

I ordered a tablet from nomorerack. I liked the price and the delivery time was good. I was sent a notice, and the tracking program worked just fine. I have a BIG problem, however. I do not have an address that I can receive goods safely, and they do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. My package stayed outside for several days, luckily it was not stolen or gotten wet. This is the only issue I have "SO FAR". The Jury is still out, but I will see what happens on the next order. Other than that, it seems to be pretty good!

lisar32
3/23/14

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones ordered multiple things and never had a problem and I would order from them again

nikaw
3/14/14

i first shopped on this website in December 2013. i ordered a tablet for my boyfriend and it came within a week...brand new and in its original packaging. it works great. i was pleased with this order so i went on there in January and ordered a watch for him. the watch came within a week or less and i was very happy about this but when i opened the package it was a completely different watch from a different brand...i was so mad but i showed it to him and he loved it so i kept it. i decided to go on there and shop again last week. this time i bought 5 items, a chain, a jewelry set, a purse, a dell desktop and two earrings. instead of receiving everything all at once, i got only three so far and i am happy with the chain but the purse is different from what was described and it came in a different color from the one i ordered. the desktop is old and the CPU is damaged, it wont turn on and when i finally turned it on it has an account named Tiffany with a password on it. i am very mad i emailed them and i haven't received a reply, so am waiting....they send good stuff sometimes and other times they send what they want or lie about the product. i love that they have free shipping during certain times everyday.

lindah50
2/25/14

I ordered sheets 1600 series. They are very soft and I like the feel, but the pillowcases had hems that were not sewn all the way around. I was able to sew them up myself but for the price of $29.00 for king size with 4 pillowcases I can live with it. We'll see how long they last.

kelleef1
2/18/14

I have ordered several times from them since 11/27/13. Here's my experience:

PROS:

1) When an item was not going to be delivered or their supplier was out of stock I was promptly notified, issued a refund, and given $10 credit as an apology. I appreciated this very much.

2) All the items I did receive were of EXCELLENT quality. No complaints at all - I've ordered clothes, rings, cards, tech accessories, murano charm bracelets etc and I was very impressed I received such quality at such a good price!! The misspelling on the shirt (described below) was a disappointment but the quality of the shirt was wonderful.

CONS:
1) If you are ordering for a holiday you HAVE to order at least 1 month ahead. I ordered Christmas presents (on 12/5) this year from them: 2 of my childs Christmas presents we never got and my niece & nephews presents arrived on 1/17/14.

I have had their shipping take 4 days and others 6-7 weeks...its a crap shoot so give yourself LOTS of time for delivery!!

2) I ordered the Geico Camel t-shirt (Hump Day YEAH..) for my son and it had misspellings on it...beware of that as it seems some of their items are the "throw aways" from large companies. On the other hand I ordered my niece the Twilight Edward hoodie sweatshirt for $7.00 and it was perfect..no misspellings at all and made of good material.

Yes I will order from them again as I know now that shipping takes a horribly long time and I order with a "I hope I get this!" attitude cuz you never know with them.

I gave 3/5 stars because I'm still a bit angry about the Christmas thing but their prices and the quality of their products are very good.

Hope this helps ;-)

bettic
2/8/14

I ordered off the website prior to reading the reviews. I was a little scared of what to expect. I checked the site pretty much daily until I noticed all the items in my order shipped. I actually received all the items. I encountered only two issues.
1. One of the shipments said that the post office had a bad address and couldn't deliver the package. (which is very strange as I had 2 other packages by that time without any problems). I e-mailed the site and they e-mailed back the next day (it was like 8pm when I e-mailed). They said to contact the post office to see if they still had the package. The next day in the mail there was my package. Not sure where the disconnect was there....
2. The sheets I ordered the packaging was cracked/torn. The sheets themselves seem fine. They actually are the same as ones that I paid $30 for. So they are discounted.

I did order a blueray player. After reading the reviews about the tablets people had problems with I was a little apprehensive. But the blueray player works great!

All in all it wasn't a bad experience. All the products were received and look good.

sheenae1
2/7/14

I ordered from nomorerack before I read these reviews. While waiting on my order I was a little nervous about what to expect bc everyone had such bad experiences. To my surprise, everything went great with the shipping. It took less than 7 days for my order to arrive! The only bad thing is that my order ( a set of two earmuffs) were a little flimsy and feel like they can break at any moment, but for $6 I'm ok with that. Winter will be over soon! I may try something again, but I will make sure it's nothing too pricey. At least until I build up some confidence in them.

Response from Vincent D., NoMoreRack Representative
Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.
donnisd
2/1/14

I ordered several tablets 2 for my family and 2 for the grand kids for Christmas on December 8th and 9th. I was aware they stated it would take 14 days for delivery. On December 23rd I got an email stating my order was just shipped. I could not believe they just got around to shipping my items waiting 15 days to ship my order. I knew it was going to be close. I sent them an email to tell them that since I was not going to receive my order until January that I would probably return the 2 I bought for my grandsons. They apologized and said they were working very hard to meet all the orders. The following day I received all the tablets. GO FIGURE. Now today I received 4 emails thanking me for my order for 4 tablets and that they were delivered January 31st. The order numbers are the same as the order made in December and I have not received the January 31st order they indicated "was delivered ". Now I have to wait and see if I was charged again or if I will be receiving this second order.
I will say the tablets I received were great. I hope there is a paper and email problem with their staff and that this is a mix up at their end and I am not charged again or receive 4 more tablets. I think it would be a good idea for this company to give a customer service telephone number to improve better communication for both parties and thus improve customer satisfaction. Thank you Donnis

Response from Vincent D., NoMoreRack Representative
Hi,

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.
joannaf2
1/7/14

Although I was not happy about how long it took for my items to be shipped to me...I also understood that this past holiday season, everyone was inconvenienced. My items were delivered in bits and pieces but eventually everything was delivered. I found my jewelry selections to be beautiful and of very good quality. When I did contact the company by phone, I was given accurate information on the status of my order. I had to call a different # than was on the site,(855-847-7225), but once I got through the agent I spoke with couldn't have been more helpful in tracking my order. In fact the rest of the order was delivered the next day!!! Although it was a long wait, it was worth it. I will recommend this site but warn that they are slow at S&H, but @ $2 per item S&H, what do you expect? Thank you nomorerack for a good shopping experience on the net. I will shop with you again...great products. JTF

keithb47
12/31/13

Ordered a watch two weeks ago and just notified that they can't deliver it

katenad
12/28/13

I order a computer, 2 tablets and various other stuff. it stated that the computer was refurbished it was in awful domestic shape but overall worked well. It took more than a month to receive it. I purchased 2 tablet sand neither worked. I would order again but not electronics. Over all good service and great prices

There return policy is to lie to you

By Joseph J.

I think everyone in this position should start filing reports with the authorities! No reputable business treats customers like this. Get the word out on this scam company. It's the ones who give up and walk away that keeps choxi/nomorerack alive

By Susan L.

I believe it depends on what you order, and from which "partner" company is offering it. Folks, Choxi is not shipping this stuff out. They are however, the ones raking in the cash. The reason you get so many packages is because it is being shipped from those companies. Choxi is the middleman. IF you got your orders correct, Good for you, I for one am happy that you didn't have the nightmare of dealing with what a vast many of people have. But, No, there are no exaggerations.... I can only speak for myself, and, use facts supported by documentation. The comments I read seemed eerily similar to my own. The ONLY reason I got refunded was due to the involvement of the BBB of NY. I was getting ignored and a run around before that. Choxi is NOT holding the companies that are sending shoddy merchandise or not sending merchandise at all accountable. It seems that they don't care, after they get paid you are on your own. Does this mean they can't change those faults. NO, it doesn't. It does mean that they need to vet their partners a little more stringently, and to hold them accountable, before subjecting consumers en masse. What I wrote in my first post is the complete truth.

By Katie P.

Consider yourself lucky they do not ship to Canada. Horrible company to buy anything from! Would definitely NOT recommend buying from them - even torn newspaper for a 2-year old to have fun throwing them away. They will find a way to mess up that too.

By Ritesh N.

They sent me the wrong item 2 times. Their customer service stinks - took 20+ emails to get the right one and get the wrong items credited!!!!

By Carolyn C.

I never had any issue with items that I bought.

By Dave M.

It took about 2 weeks for a tablet.

By Michelle M.

I did not call them, I emailed them...that way I would have proof that we discussed the problem, if you charged it....dispute it and return the suit and make sure you request receipt requested when you ship it, that way they can't say they didn't get it you will have proof, it costs a little extra but so worth it. Also I don't know what their rules are about returning clothes I would also check that out on their website...sorry you have to go thru this. Post on here and let me know how you make out....

By Penny S.

ask rip-off rack, I have nothing to do with them

By jim h.

Odd. I bought nearly 10 items and all have arrived. No issue at all.

By Dave M.
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other customers.

NoMoreRack?