Nogood.io

Nogood.io has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nogood.io?

“Nogood Stays True to Their Name”

Young S.
4/4/20

While initially NoGood started off as a decent partner to work with, the following months showed their true nature and work ethic. Very disappointed with their lack of communication and constant delays with projects. Every excuse you can think of. You can tell they lack experience and true leadership. I wish there were reviews before a contract was signed for us to really see how the team works. So glad the contract is over and everything from SEO, lead gen to website has improved much more without them. I wouldn't recommend NoGood for enterprise and startup companies.

youngs42
April 4th, 2020

We chose Nogood because a member of our team (who is no longer with the company) pushed for us to use them. Turns out this member was a friend of the CEO of Nogood and now works for NoGood after only being with our company for a few months.

By Young S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nogood.io staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nogood.io?

Have a question about Nogood.io?