NJR Home Services reviews

Tel: 877-466-3657

gregi22
Greg I.
3/21/19

I've used NJR Home Services for years and have always been very satisfied with the service I received. The technicians really know what they are doing and have always been very friendly. The customer service department has also been consistently prompt and helpful.

darreno20
Darren O.
3/21/19

Within 35 minutes of calling, a technician arrived at the house. The tech was very nice and diagnosed my furnace within 5 minutes and replaced the part in less than 10 minutes. Great service, worth every dime.

wesleyj30
Wesley J.
3/21/19

Very efficient. The technician knew exactly what was wrong within 2 seconds of arriving and aside from needing to go back to the office to the spare part (which he was out of in his van because other customers were have similar issues recently) was able to fix the problem and up and running within less than an hour.

I am beyond grateful for having the service contract (which was in place for annual renewal by prior homeowner) and that I have never cancelled it. I think of it more as insurance and peace of mind knowing that helping with my heater and water heater is just a quick phone call away and we received quick and courteous assistance.

amyy30
Amy Y.
3/20/19

So happy!! Bill was so helpful and so trustworthy, not to mention so polite! He was able to fix our hot water heater for us. Another company could have easily lied and said it was not fixable, so we are so grateful to have an honest, reliable servicer in NJ Home Services. Thanks!

vincentt58
Vincent T.
3/20/19

My experience with NJRHS was not only favorable but impressive. Starting with my initial call, I felt that all the individuals I spoke with were truly concerned to have my problem resolved.
The actual repairman, Dennis, was polite, professional, and very efficient. He is indeed a credit to his company.
A summarized account of my interaction with NJRHS would be a "Five-Star-Plus" rating.
I would recommend the services of NJRHS without reservation.

joanr63
Joan R.
3/20/19

We have a service contract with NJR and called for a service appointment when the heating unit for our upstairs zone stopped working. A service technician was at our home a few hours later, assessed the problem and was able to replace some parts and make the repair. The NJR representative on the phone and the technician who came to our home were both courteous and professional. The estimated cost of the parts and labor was $238 but we paid $0 for the service call since we have a service contract.

jonf64
Jon F.
3/20/19

The technicians are always nice and you typically get the same people coming to your house. So they are familiar with you and your home. They also kindly answer any questions I have.

julianneg3
Julianne G.
3/20/19

Water heater was installed quickly Everything that needed to be done was explained Everyone was great!

lisam558
Lisa M.
3/19/19

Installers were great! Knowledgeable, polite, very clean and tidy. I have used NJR homes services before and will continue to do so as needed and recommend them to all.
Kudos to Daniel, George, and Josh....great guys!

richardr248
Richard R.

There were two services
Saturday, March 16, 2019 - Heating - excellent . Rich from the Dover office, professional, caring. A credit to your company.

Monday, March 18, 2018 - For electrical. I won't allow this repairman (Bryan?) back in my home. Rather than write a lengthy e-mail, you can call me and I'll tell you why I am seriously considering discontinuing this portion of our service.
Richard Rosenthal
973-267-9075

gaylei2
Gayle I.
3/19/19

We were very pleased with both the heating/air conditioning and water heater installers. They were all professional and knowledgeable. They explained everything that they were doing and took time to answer all our questions. They worked efficiently and respected our property and kept it clean. I would recommend this service to family and friends.

andreaf133
Andrea F.
3/15/19

I liked the advance call prior to arriving. The job was handled very proficiently and efficiently. The service person was very amicable and answered all of my questions.

vernonh39
Vernon H.
3/14/19

The licensed HVAC team was very professional, pleasant, courteous, neat and clean. They were able to answer all of our questions and handle all of our concerns and requests. I'd like to give a shout out to all of them including HVAC consultant Dave Murtha, and the techs Sean, Craig, Dan and all of their support team.
It truly was a wonderful experience!!!

gerardt20
Gerard T.
3/14/19

Everyone I dealt with was professional and courteous. Everyone was on time and explained everything about all three units. So far I am very happy.

michaelc617
Michael C.
3/14/19

As always, I have always had a great experience with the service technicians sent to service and maintain my furnace, hot water heater and central air conditioning units.
The technicans are always friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, efficient and professional.
As long as this continues, I will continue to be a customer.
Thank you.

rosalindb15
Rosalind B.
3/14/19

Service was done in a timely manner, addressing the problem was done quickly, the service technician arrived as indicated and quickly corrected the furnace problems..

roz1
RO Z.
3/13/19

The problem was a minor one and was done quickly. He took the time to explain what happened and said it in terms which I understood (being a female, that was much appreciated). Thank you.

dianey14
Diane Y.
3/13/19

Really fast service. Called on Saturday afternoon and was scheduled for the next day, Sunday. My water heater was fixed the same day. Very professional, friendly and courteous service from all involved. All around very good experience, as usual.

gs182
G S.
3/13/19

So far so good.I'll monitor a few days. The serviceman seemed to know his way around the equipment and
diagnosed it in a short period of time. Thanks!

charlesm563
Charles M.
3/13/19

Quick response to no heat call. Turns out it was only dead batteries in the thermostat and was quickly fixed.

ellisp13
Ellis P.
3/12/19

We have been a customer of NJRHS for approx. 5 years. I can't say enough on how professionally our request went for service on calling your customer service dept. to set a time and date was handled. The system of calling a short time prior to the technician arriving is a great idea. Your technicians are all very knowledgeable and thorough. We have had the pleasure of having techs. Rob,Chad & Wes. come on calls over the past year. I would, and have, recommended NJRHS to anyone. Good to know you'r out there !

krisl42
Kris L.
3/12/19

Your crew did an outstanding job! They were extremely professional and courteous and the work they did was top notch.

kathya97
Kathy A.
3/12/19

They were thorough and prompt. The service technicians were knowledgeable and courteous.
I have alot of work to be done and so far, they are keeping me updated.

gailp70
Gail P.
3/11/19

I am so happy with the prompt response to get my heat working again. The technicians are always courteous and friendly.

jenniferm536
Jennifer M.
3/11/19

The technician arrived quickly and fixed the problem within a short period of time with no issues, he's always friendly, polite, and efficient!

Questions? Get answers from the NJR Home Services staff and other customers.

NJR Home Services?