This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Njfootwear.co.uk

Njfootwear.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Njfootwear.co.uk ranks 671st among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Njfootwear.co.uk?

“Just purchase a pair air max 1, the qualitity is excellent...”

Emma L.
1/8/14

Just purchase a pair air max 1, the qualitity is excellent and very comfortable. But wait 7 days to receive it.

“Very good nike tn but had to pay an extra £30.00 to...”

billy N.
4/24/14

Very good nike tn but had to pay an extra £30.00 to receive and I had to wait 9 weeks to receive them they could of told me about the extra payment I would of been better getting them from footlocker and less stressed full 0/10

billyn8
April 24th, 2014

emmal25
January 8th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Njfootwear.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Njfootwear.co.uk?

Have a question about Njfootwear.co.uk?