New Jersey Delivery & Errand Service reviews

corel
3/1/19

Super friendly, extremely helpful. Always on time and always efficient. Would highly recommend for any delivery and errand needs.

annah226
2/12/19

We needed someone last minute and Joshuwa Armstrong responded very quickly and turned everything around for us. I just want to throw out one more thank you to him. Great service!

johnl1192
1/29/19

My delivery was picked up so fast it wasn't even ready yet. Delivery was perfect too! Couldn't be happier.

lorenzag1
1/22/19

We requested a quotation, in 3 different emails. He never bother to answer, just an automated reply. And doesn't even pick up the phone. I mean: if you don't want to take a request, just say so!!! Very disappointing.

joycej56
9/25/18

Transfer went great. Communication was good. And I appreciate you letting me pay my portion via check.
Thank you.

sharonc345
8/5/18

My bags were picked up in Manhattan on time and delivered to an address near Princeton with no issues. Asked to have bags left in my mom's garage and had no problems. Other companies wanted triple the price!

jillh141
7/26/18

Needed a last minute delivery taken care of before my sons wedding and NJ Delivery service came to the rescue. A simple email request, constant email updates on status of delivery, reasonable rate and a big weight off my shoulders. Thank you!

dodif
6/8/18

I was very pleased with the service provided. Unfortunately I was unable to be here at the time but my helper gave excellent report.
Josh was very pleasant, on time and extremely helpful - greatly appreciated.

lauran86
4/18/18

I highly recommend NJ delivery and errand service. This is the 2nd time I used them and they were on time, courteous and efficient. Additionally, pricing was reasonable and competitive. I will be using them again!

kathyc184
3/18/18

Great job! Clothes were delivered in by the time that I needed them. My only complaint was that the tracker did not function, but my driver texted when he was nearby.

margaretg83
3/15/18

Joshua did a great job and followed requests as needed from Bronxville
to Scarsdale.
Look forward to his return to deliver on Monday March 19th

Questions? Get answers from the New Jersey Delivery & Errand Service staff and other customers.

1 Photo for New Jersey Delivery & Errand Service

New Jersey Delivery & Errand Service?