Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

314 reviews with 5 stars

georgem624
3/6/19
Only just got it but looks like a nice piece of kit, all looks good quality but only time will tell,
love the concealed battery pack. can't wait to get it out and try some hills, nice touch about the throttle lever which can move you along at 6mph with no pedaling.
Nice display with 5 levels of assistance, nice control position next to the left grip, which means no hands off while riding.
Bought on order No 130003097 2/3/2019
jamier166
3/4/19
We our very Very pleased with purchase and the price overall of the order amd we got free delivery next day loverly service!!!!!!!
laurenj83
2/22/19
It was easy to order the electric scooter and I had also spoke to staff over the phone and the service I recieved was good.
edwardb280
2/22/19
Few problems in trying to register but managed to make my purchase with Paypal. Can't believe the upgrades made to the Tiger RC tank. Looking forward to comparing it with my other Heng Long tanks.
martinb305
2/22/19
Have used this company many times with no faults excellent customer service and super fast delivery
Refrence number 130002800
philipb144
2/17/19
Easy step by step process of ordering. Free standard delivery when I have had to pay a charge with other companies whilst purchasing cars of a similar size. Ref. no. 130002682
jamesm1638
2/4/19
Great place to purchase parts for all my different cars and trucks.. bought parts last week but went to login to my acc but couldnt so set up another acc with my other email address. Thanks again...
ianh162
1/31/19
Realy good service from start to finish. Realy easy online way to buy. The yamma jax buggy is everything and more than advertised. Great service guys keep up the good work.
jamesm1626
1/21/19
Didnt think i could find the parts i was needing for my truck but sure enough Nitro Tek had them....
sureshs12
1/20/19
Price is very relyble and hope I can buy mare items from this vebsite thank you
I can't find any price it's very relyble price for me
garym489
1/17/19
It was easy to place ma order online pritty straight forward me and ma son got a remote control car free delivery was great about it also can't wait till they come
mr237
1/14/19
Very easy to purchase. I have purchased from nitrotek before and customer service is very good. There products are also of very High quality. Would highly recommend
kend160
1/12/19
Quick delivery,great value, grandson loves it easy to use as he only has one hand and found the controls easy to work
lesleyr25
1/7/19
Great variety of goods. Well done guys. Alot of detailed information on each and every product you have.
kylec140
1/4/19
Very simple and fast ordering process and excellent prices I will most definitely recumbent to anyone hesitating as you will not regret it
billyj60
1/1/19
Great motor for the lad and me! Excellent service and easy to find spare parts. Highly recommended. I recommend this site. I can see ya spending a bit of brass with these guys however the spare parts are reasonable and not too pricey.. it could be expensive otherwise.
stuartb124
1/1/19
Easy to order from and no need to go elsewhere if u have a HSP vehicle as they have plenty of spares
maricelh1
12/27/18
Good value for money. Amazing product, my partner love his nitro petrol car, excellent quality and it arrived before Xmas so was good.
johnb2195
12/27/18
I have ordered from these guys now 3 times the latest being o/n 100067216 and as of yet no complaints and I don't think I will ever have any complaints.I also bought my fc model car from these guys and am very happy they have a large amount of spairs for my model.This is the second time I have bought spairs for my car and both times the items are in stock
Quality service guys keep it up
Will recommend Nitrotek to any one starting up in the hobby.
Thanks guys
Regards
John
vickys96
12/17/18
Easy site to navigate and very informative for the uninitiated (gift is for my son). Best price I could find on the internet, sure my son will be thrilled!
davidw1297
12/9/18
Email to company about parts I needed got a responded back within 24 hours excellent service definitely using again
pauld521
12/6/18
Great website. Easy to navigate with lots of useful detail. Very easy to place an order.

Order No: 100066269
imogenc5
12/5/18
When ordered it stated that it was next delivery but came the day after. But this is understandable with it being the run up to Christmas. But overall great service and product
irfana14
12/5/18
I've just ordered my first Nitro tek pro buggy and I'm seriously looking forward towards it.
Can't wait.
davec312
12/4/18
I ordered a build your own nitro car and it came with everything you need you also had to option to get other items on the same transaction
I would highly recommend this company for all your nitro needs

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NitroTek