Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

314 reviews with 5 stars

arrons13
8/31/19
My Order Number is 130012321, Excellent Company , User Interface For There Website Is Easy To Use And Navigate, Fast Transactions With Industry Leading Secure Payment Gateway, Happy Customer . Very Good Prices , Lots To Choose From And Ultimately A Reputable Company. Highly Recommended. Thanks. Will Be Back Again Soon.
lewisd36
7/21/19
Fantastic model.
Very fast machine. No more going to model shops to get nitro just add straight petrol with two stroke mix and away you go.
Hours of fun for big boys
stephanes8
7/14/19
My shopping experience goes verry well , now i just wait to reiceve my order, and my tracking number if there's one ! Order number # *******174
royg80
7/7/19
ordering spares could be easy if they was in stock but im a happy bunny as are my grandsons I just hope these parts do not break again as they are expensive
kristoferv
6/30/19
First time I've bought something like this but it was extremely good quality and couldn't be happier with it
al273
6/17/19
Order 130010168
I wasn't sure whether I could even get parts for my car... very pleased to find this site and finding the part and ordering was very easy. Not far from me either so I might pop in next time!
steveni33
6/12/19
Have used this company a lot. Always have what I want and shipping is nice and quick. The website is laid out brilliantly, easy to read and navigate. Also the fact you can checkout as a guest is great.
markb1211
6/12/19
Only orderd today so for so good website is exellent very easy to use and very quick payment service
jamiee56
6/9/19
I needed some parts for a old dynam spitfire, nitrotek listed them clearly on Thier website . Ordered and received in a week, what more would you want, highly recommend.
miab45
5/28/19
Would use this company again. Service was fast even though I ordered over the bank holiday. Very happy with all aspects of the service
williamc806
5/23/19
Good truck just what I was looking for and the right price will buy again from nitrotec
Order number 130008502
leey37
5/14/19
I phoned up with no clue as to what I needed and a guy on the other end was so helpful getting up the part list to my buggy to which we managed to find and hopefully solve my problems.
I have always found my them easy to talk to and have always been able to solve the problems that I've had.

Many thanks

Myould
nilesht2
5/9/19
Hi, i received the part i ordered within a very good timescale, however i ordered the incorrect part.
chrish931
5/9/19
Great products, competitive prices, easy to navigate website, next day delivery, 5 stars every time!
Order 130007059
martinw133
5/7/19
Good quality service and affordable and the delivery is always on time will always use and get parts and upgrades from here
paulm1121
5/3/19
Orderd a nitro truck for my nearly 6 year old as heas mad for cars and trucks deliverd next day before lunch so I had time to run it in before he got back from scholl and he loves it and has asked if daddy can get one now so we can both play as the electric 1s he has got are no comparison
ianj65
5/3/19
Order #130005743
Ordered an rc plane A600 and spare part for my Condor nitro car, great prices and fast delivery
hezrond
5/2/19
This is my second time buyer this car as my mate wanted it so sold it to him and now ordering another.

I used to be into electric cars but wanted a change and this is a great starter car with everything you need to drive.

Thanks nitrotek

Tip for consumers: Easy to use

mra145
5/2/19
This toy is for all family. Fast delivery, good quality of the product. The trojan buggy is very fast easy to use remote control.
kenh261
4/19/19
Great service from NitroTek have received 4 orders from them over the last few months and all have been and correct and on time.

Order numbers 130003272,130003429,130003888,130004716.
beng158
4/2/19
Used nitrotek before and highly reconmend this business great aftersales. Very quick and easy online Web page and a good stock for spares.
colinb153
4/2/19
Bought a nitro truck what a great buy. Worked straight out of box with very little setup will definitely be buying from here again
henryb169
4/1/19
Order #130004141
Nitrotek was a great place to buy my first RC nitro car and i will definitely buy from them again.
johnh1980
3/17/19
I Have bought from nitro tel twice now, great products and great service every time so far
#130003562
gavinq2
3/6/19
good company have brought cars from nitro tek before very fast service and delivery just placed new order for meteor buggy order no 130003237 cant wait for delivery

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NitroTek