Review of NitroTek

company@nitrotek.co.uk

85 reviews with 4 stars

simonb136
5/18/18
Although I did receive the wrong parts (may have been my fault - just emailed them) the delivery times were excellent.
seanw93
5/1/18
Easy to place order, will update to a 5* if order arrives as scheduled and product works, no complaints so far! #300019253
keiths117
4/30/18
Hi had a minor problem with part of my order from NitroTek part was missing Wayne from NitroTek solved this problem straight away and has shipped out the part I have ordered very good help from NitroTek thanks. Will recommend to others also .
peterl273
4/4/18
Lots of stuff to review on the site which was good.
So far I just selected the car, put it in my cart and paid for it using paypal. No issues really in that regards. I await my purchase.

(100059608)
justinw76
4/1/18
Superb, mobile site had discount price but when i went to check out it had full price cost. Had to go to regular site to get discount. No biggie but needs fixing. Can't wait for my tank to arrive!
fw25
3/29/18
Good communication, item delivered promptly and as described. Offered best price option for delivery. Would definitely recommend for fast reliable delivery of spare parts for RC car. Only improvement would be to have free delivery for small packages.
alexanderr48
3/29/18
I had to wait 2/3 months for the tank to come back in stock. I hope it has been worth the wait. I opted for free delivery. my order number is 100059366.
stevend122
3/18/18
Ordered RC truck on Sunday afternoon so eagerly awaiting free delivery Tuesday.Took advantage of weekend discount offer.My son in law ordered same truck so know it is a good model.
davidd426
3/11/18
I ordered the RC car yesterday, was entitled to free delivery looking forward to the car arriving got a very good deal
kirstyd7
3/6/18
Easy and helpful the video explains things that i didnt know as buying for my son thanku for the video
christopherd89
2/1/18
Really easy to use got bit confused with a few parts weren't sure my transaction had gone through but it was my mistake 9 X out of 10 but yeah car runs fine
emmaw94
1/29/18
Very happy with my perches of my monster truck beetle, shame that there wasn't more choice though! But would still recommend
fitzroyb1
12/30/17
The site is very easy to order from and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I would love to give a 5 star but I will wait for the arrival of the item then I will proceed with the other star.
raiund
12/26/17
Happy with my expirence so far just waiting for the nitro car to arrive to do more judgment, it said it should be here around Thursday thats less then a week so they are quick and thats always a plus just need to see the car to do more judgment
nigelb37
12/14/17
thanks for the fast delivery of my tank all very good at a good price website had lots of info and emails were answered with in 24 hrs with lots of help
marke284
12/9/17
very helpful but found that a lot of items out of stock but found alternative car order number 100056263
sharonp116
12/4/17
I ordered a nitro petrol car for my son , I had it delivered to a local shop as I didnt know if I would be in to take the order . I was unsure where the parcel was and how I would know when to pick it up . I emailed nitro tek who emailed me back very quickly and answered my question.
We havent tried it yet as its for Christmas
reynd
11/8/17
Order number 100054369
As nobody is perfect, there are times that they deliver and there are times they flunk.
alexg175
10/20/17
Well after speaking to Nitrotek after sales the problem with the Promo ode was sorted out Fast and efficiently. Nitrotek upheld the Promo code and refunded my the value, So after all I would recommend Nitrotek and commend the after sales.
davidm737
9/12/17
Uploading images and tech information is so simple, communication is simple but not really helpful, these goods are brilliant uploaded 16 at first to see what response I got, received loads of viewings and my first order within 10 days. Brilliant. Make sure you know the procedure as trade communication is via email only, they will not or cannot assist on the phone

Tip for consumers: Dont get frustrated with this site it needs tweaking

kieranm9
9/9/17
stocks a wide variety of products that are hard to find elsewhere at good prices, these include the 1/16th nitro rc cars as well as the very affordable 1/5th scale petrol vehicles.

#100052552
flors2
8/28/17
• Updated review
The lights working on the charger but won't turn green must get the battery and
Charger check out could be some thing small I still go back. ...
“Very good overall”
8/28/17
• Previous review
Well pack but slow for fast track order Wednesday got it Monday but I do business again 25 years since I last flew so I need a trainer see you soon Flor. ..
davidl439
7/14/17
title was about it !

slick-or rather smooooth purchase, hope quad flys good !

other reviews seem bad on aftersales . beware what you buy !
jeromed17
10/6/16
This place is full of drones!!!! I love how there's so many different varieties, from the tiniest little drones to like insanely big drones. From basic hobby needs to professional services they have what you need! I haven't made any acquisitions there yet but they repaired my drone in no time. Highly recommend.
danielq6
7/18/16
Further to my earlier review I would like to say a big thank you to Lauren at Nitrotek for handling my complaint in a courteous and professional manner. A new part was dispatched and received very promptly, Thank you

Order # 100036544

I purchased a nitro RC car for my sons birthday. The string from the starter unit pulled through as the knot holding it in place was too small.

After requesting a replacement unit under warranty I was told these items do not come with a Warranty? and that I must have broken this as this is a common beginner issue. This is not the case as the car was taken to a family friend who builds and races these vehicles. The string did not break it pulled out due to faulty factory assembly.

I requested a new part and was told to either try and reassemble it or buy a new one, they did provide instructions - How very helpful.

I am appalled that this is the response I have received. The item is not expensive but 1) why should I have to fix this myself or pay to replace a faulty part, and 2) if I do purchase a new part how can I trust this disgraceful company to provide a part that is fit for purpose.

Hi Chloe You can only deal this this dodgy outfit by email and good luck it will be your fault it's broke. Thanks john Am still trying 1 year on ha

By John t.

U can't fone them. Message & wait upto 48hr for reply, its not nice when u spend £100s on a new hobby

By Darren M.

Good man. I think they are scum, modelsport all the way nitrotek in desperation

By Darren M.

Hi, if you have any questions about delivery times please contact support@nitrotek.co.uk

By Lauren K., NitroTek Representative

Questions? Get answers from the NitroTek staff and other customers.

14 Photos for NitroTek