Ninjavan.co

Ninjavan.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ninjavan.co?

“Ninja Van thieves”

Isaak B.
7/31/19

Ordered a pair of computer glasses from Amazon.com. Amazon sent the glasses by Ninja Van. Never received them I waited for three months and called them every other day, spent a small fortune on phone calls. Each time they had a new excuse, put me on hold and then hang up. Some of their excuses: 1) they confused Baguio with Cebu, 2) they thought the glasses were bad for me and sent them back, 3) they demanded I pay additional fee before delivery in the amount of 5000 pesos, and many more. If you ever hear of Ninja Van, remember ninjas were murderous, Ninja van is just thieves. They steal the stuff they are supposed to deliver.

isaakb1
July 31st, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Ninjavan.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ninjavan.co?

Have a question about Ninjavan.co?