This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ninacloak

Ninacloak.com has a consumer rating of 1.12 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ninacloak.com also ranks 1112th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Ninacloak.com are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• This company is horrible, the quality, the customer service, the information about the product...just don't go there!
  • After 2 months I have not received any merchandise.
How would you rate Ninacloak?

“Patience”

Dolly X.
7/4/20

Yes I had to wait a long time, however, I did receive responses to my emails. My order turned out better than I expected. One negative is the size chart. My XL for size 14 was pretty shy of a 14. I am going to try another size and hold this order for gifts

“Never received merchandise it's been a m”

Robyn C.
5/26/20

Total scam. Stay away! Never received merchandise. They are being investigated. I ordered some blouses and it's been 2 months now and then I started getting u p s tracking numbers and it was a complete hoax they were doing a survey. Call PayPal and they took it right off of my account. I've looked up information about them and it's not good. Total fraud.

customer service (8) 2 months (4) return address (3) credit card company (3) 6 weeks (3)
robync106
May 26th, 2020
jackiev56
June 19th, 2020
This is my fault. I should have checked reviews. I saw some really cool sandals and had to have them. Pulled the trigger. Unfortunately, a few days later, I check the tracking and it's in Chinese. I knew then it would be at least a month to get them, and I was right. And when I did receive them, they looked cheap. Time will tell if they fall apart quickly. Worst part is I sent them 2 emails - no response. Looked up customer service number and was on hold for an hour. Never spoke with anyone. Please don't order anything from them.
susanw1104
May 26th, 2020
Do NOT order through this site!After placing order, was sent shipment info, including shipment tracking info. Weeks later a notice is received, stating that order was cancelled. Two options were made re: cancellation. There is no way to indicate choice. Web site will not accept emails. Have to look up phone number through google. With effort, can get onto a recording that will not be answered, at least for 97 minutes....

Tip for consumers: Find another reputable site. This is not one.

bonniec235
May 21st, 2020
My purchase was over $108.00, I never received the items. After 8 weeks of back and forth emails I finally received a $44.61 refund. I have called the company many times on hold for 20 minutes or more with no one answering. I keep getting emails that say they are working on my refund and have patience it will be awhile longer. Not a trusted company and I wish I would have read these comments first. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
jeannem182
July 4th, 2020
Many requests to cancel after several weeks with no merchandise. After PayPal claim at 6 weeks a partial order miraculously appeared the next day. Two items were very cheap looking, one ok and the third I was told they had more demand than expected so if I wanted it more "urgently" I should order something else. I found the use of "urgently" ludicrous. It was paid in full at the time of the order so I question whether I will get any money back. PayPal simply referred me back to the vendor whom I had already had ongoing dialogue with. Jeanne M.
susanf727
June 23rd, 2020
They cancelled my order the day after they debited my account. I received a credit for one of the four or five items ordered. Getting a full refund took two months, daily emails and involving the State Attorney General and Federal Trade Commission, fraud department. They do work internationally. It was a hassle but I will go to the mat where a principle is concerned. They count on wearing you down. Returns are a real problem when you are paying for it. Most of these sites have many of the same clothes, very similar looking websites, same terms and same issues.
ak186
June 8th, 2020
Order placed April 15th. For $75.50. Today 8th of June. They keep saying "the shipment on its way" thru the PayPal conversation. I have not received anything and it's 2 months now, they bill the credit card as order plus international limited. Many complains in internet, they should be banned from google ads.
jessicam1577
June 24th, 2020
I have been trying to get a refund for the items I've ordered for two and half months now!! The quality of the clothing was not acceptable. I keep getting the run around. I also have to pay shipping to return. I was then later charged an additional $18 from FedEx (customs) for my purchase. I'm really disappointed and annoyed. This kind of treatment is borderline criminal.

Never shop here!
mariannew48
June 22nd, 2020
Never received my stuff. Ninacloak provided a tracking number for the overseas part of the shipment, but no tracking number for the USPS part when it arrived here in the US. They kept giving me the run around as to why they didn't have a tracking number and why my order was delayed. I had to file a claim with my bank to get my money back and close out my card after realizing Ninacloak had no intention of sending me my order. Their a fraud! Do NOT order from them!
rj299
May 30th, 2020
This nasty little online SCAM is a GREAT WAY TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER RECEIVE CLOTHING THAT FITS OR IS MADE WORTH THE PRICE. On top of everything else they only send a partial order and they don't stand by their products. They refuse to give you a return address to complete the return process.
WHATEVER YOU DO, NEVER GIVE THEM A SINGLE PENNY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BECAUSE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AS SURE AS I AM SITTING HERE. STAY AWAY!!!!
nicoles708
July 4th, 2020
The clothes look nothing like in the site for them to be so overpriced. You could probably find the same clothes on wish for cheaper and get better quality. They took forever to ship even though we paid for faster shipping. Im only glad i paid with paypal because i highly doubt they would return my money. The dresses have zero shape, only a piece of stretch fabric with the pattern of the original on it, sewn together in a way that you have zero flowyness. I've seen knockoff barbie dresses with better quality. Please stay away, the reviews on the site are a fake.
lp137
July 8th, 2020
The shirts look great online but after months of waiting for delivery , the materials used are so thin you can see through them. Think paper hospital gown thin! and the size is all off...8 1/2 for sneakers are about a 7...M for shirts is really an extra small. The seams are no more than 1/8th of an inch...I'd be afraid to wear one and breathe in! I had a funny feeling and should have listened and used better sense. Even if I returned them it would take forever and then only a partial (they take out return shipping!) refund at best.
richarda1066
June 26th, 2020
Sizes not true to chart. Returns impossible. They provided a vacant address for return. Customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. I would rate at a minus star if allowed. Do yourself a favor and don't shop with them.
elvinh24
May 29th, 2020
The dresses they have are not the same ones that arrive. Complete fraud! Waste of my money! Don't buy from here!
paulm189
May 24th, 2020
I am obligated to update my review below. After one and one half months, both of the shirts my wife ordered did in fact arrive. I never did hear from them regarding the small one we received first--they simply sent a new one of the proper size along with the second one. After the first month when nothing had yet arrived, I contacted them for an update. This is the message I received back, which was the first red flag:
______________________________
Purchase Order Plus
Thanks for contacting us at purchaseorderplus.com.
Our team is very busy developing the software to make Purchase Order Plus a reality.
In the meantime, feel free to let us know what futures you want most by taking our survey here.
You can stay up to date with our progress by signing up to our mailing list here.
Your feedback is important to us so we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Best
The Team at Purchase Order Plus
_______________________________________

Naturally, saying that their site was not yet a reality was quite concerning. Also, as noted below, they never responded to my request to send the proper size shirt or cancel the order entirely after we finally received the first one, which came in the wrong size.

So, at this point I would say to shop with Ninacloak at your own risk. They are not a scam.
____________________

My original review:

Ninacloak, a.k.a. Purchase Order Plus, a.k.a. Orderplus International Limited might not be a scam in the legal sense, but it is effectively what they are. My wife ordered two large blouses. Only one eventually arrived and it was a small. I sent a note requesting an exchange or return and they never responded. The other blouse never arrived.

DO NOT do business with this outfit, whatever their real name is.
lisah1362
June 24th, 2020
Ordered 3 shirts. Very poor quality and 2 I couldn't even get over my head they were so small. Left a review that still hasn't been posted. All customers are leaving 4-5 star reviews which I find odd. Spent a month and almost 12 e-mail exchanges trying to get the address to return the shirts to (won't provide on website and no phone number). They kept offering me credits up to 50% to keep. Finally filed complaint with BBB and credit card company. Company finally gave me address of warehouse in China to return to saying CA office is closed.
lizm508
June 18th, 2020
Please believe the reviews of this fraudulent company! I wish I had read them before becoming yet another innocent consumer scammed by Ninacloak. Never received my shipment even though they instantly took my $124. Then no correspondence from them either. How sad to take advantage of people in these hard times. Hopefully PayPal will get my money refunded soon.

Tip for consumers: Never order from Ninacloak. It’s a fraudulent business.

margaretc547
June 8th, 2020
I have not received my order and they refuse to refund my money (which they took before they even said they sent it). It is in some mystery third party that they wouldn't tell me where it was. I ordered this on 5/12/20. It is now 6/9/20 almost 30 days later. They are messing with consumers about the virus... Or are really a bad company. This is the worse customer service i have ever experienced.I have written to their customer service and have received flippant responses. Do not order anything from these people. They don't deserve our money.
amandas907
June 25th, 2020
I ordered several items almost TWO months ago. Got nothing. About 5 weeks ago items were in San Francisco and they've been there ever since. Please learn the lesson I did prior to losing money/merchandise and just pay more for quality items at a QUALITY website and put companies like this out of business.
debt60
June 15th, 2020
I ordered two tops and two dresses in April. I finally got my order on June 12th. After such a long wait I was totally disappointed in the products. The quality of the fabric and construction is extremely poor. the garments do not look like the photos on the web site. Lesson learned. Do not order from these Chinese firms. The prices look great on line but the product is not worth even the low prices.
adrians171
May 30th, 2020
I purchased a blouse from Ninacloak on Wednesday and they immediately charged my account the same day. On Thursday I got a call from my bank informing me they were trying to charge the account again for the same amount but in a different name. I looked them up and obviously they are a complete scam. The bank blocked my debit card, refunded the money and reported them as fraud. I had to go to the bank today and get a new debit card. Apparently they use different business names to get away with this.
sherrys366
May 7th, 2020
I ordered 2 tops from this company and both were to small. I sent an email to the company about returning the items. They kept answering my email with offers to buy other sizes with a partial refund on the tops I had already purchased. I refused time and time again. Each time a different offer would come, but not return instructions or a refund. I am turning it over to my credit card company as a dispute. I would NEVER deal with this company again!! Stear clear of them!!
aliscaa
May 8th, 2020
I received my order yesterday after waiting over a month. I can understand the wait,but the quality of the clothing was very disappointing . All pieces look like they would not make it through the wash without completely falling apart. I will never order from this site again.
tracys500
May 12th, 2020
I THOUGHT I WAS BUYING LINEN TOPS - BUT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS CHEEP MATERIAL THAT I WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT DEAD IN. THEY KEEP GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND AND I HAVE BEEN EMAILING THEM FOR 3 WEEKS NOW. I GUESS I LOOSE OUT ON MY $120.00. IT'S JUST NOT WORTH THE HASSLE OF DEALING WITH THESE IDIOT CHINESE PEOPLE. THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE A FULL STAR!
suzannet469
July 10th, 2020
Ordered 4 tops, taking into account how Asian mfgs. Size by their small stature ordered two sizes larger than needed. Not one of them fit. Knew by price tops would be cheaply made and lower grade material. Was not disappointed, will never buy through Ninacloak again. Packaging so shoddy, cannot even repack for return and contained no paper work. Screwed all the way around. Kma

No, I ordered 5 tops all in XXL and only 3 of the tops fit me. The other two were too small. It took a month to receive the tops, and I have been trying for over a month now to try and return the tops that don't fit and get a refund. I doubt I will ever be able to return them and get my money back. They return address they provided me turned out to be a vacant building. They are headquartered in Hong Kong, so who do I even reach out to? Don't order from NinaCloak.

By Marisa P.