This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ninacloak

Ninacloak.com has a consumer rating of 2.31 stars from 129 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ninacloak.com also ranks 1232nd among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Ninacloak.com are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 28.9%

No positive highlights yet

• Looked up customer service number and was on hold for an hour.
  • After 2 months I have not received any merchandise.
How would you rate Ninacloak?

“good quality products and professional customer service”

Mary C.
7/24/20

had many happy and comfortable shopping experience with this company, they have all the styles that you want, like the dress and T-Shirts and many products, and you always can choose the most satisfactory products, nice~after you placed order, they deliver in a very short time, and I received it within one week! It's really fast and I love it! I tried the T-shirts and dresses, they are very comfortable and suitable size! I would like to recommend this company to my friends and families! Hope your guys business better and better!

“Never received merchandise it's been a m”

Robyn C.
5/26/20

Total scam. Stay away! Never received merchandise. They are being investigated. I ordered some blouses and it's been 2 months now and then I started getting u p s tracking numbers and it was a complete hoax they were doing a survey. Call PayPal and they took it right off of my account. I've looked up information about them and it's not good. Total fraud.

customer service (15) 2 months (5) 6 weeks (4) return address (3) credit card company (3) 5 weeks (3) order anything (3) not order (6)
robync106
May 26th, 2020
lindar1088
July 23rd, 2020
If you order anything make sure you get it a lot bigger then you need they are not true to size. Pay close attention they will double charge your account. Getting a refund is not easy. I don't have any respect for a company that does not stand behind there word, yes the tops are cute but that is to draw you in and take your money by doubling it. Trying to get something new and different isn't always a good thing. So be very careful in trusting this Company. They are very sneaky. Thank You Linda R.
paulm189
May 24th, 2020
I am obligated to update my review below. After one and one half months, both of the shirts my wife ordered did in fact arrive. I never did hear from them regarding the small one we received first--they simply sent a new one of the proper size along with the second one. After the first month when nothing had yet arrived, I contacted them for an update. This is the message I received back, which was the first red flag:
______________________________
Purchase Order Plus
Thanks for contacting us at purchaseorderplus.com.
Our team is very busy developing the software to make Purchase Order Plus a reality.
In the meantime, feel free to let us know what futures you want most by taking our survey here.
You can stay up to date with our progress by signing up to our mailing list here.
Your feedback is important to us so we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Best
The Team at Purchase Order Plus
_______________________________________

Naturally, saying that their site was not yet a reality was quite concerning. Also, as noted below, they never responded to my request to send the proper size shirt or cancel the order entirely after we finally received the first one, which came in the wrong size.

So, at this point I would say to shop with Ninacloak at your own risk. They are not a scam.
____________________

My original review:

Ninacloak, a.k.a. Purchase Order Plus, a.k.a. Orderplus International Limited might not be a scam in the legal sense, but it is effectively what they are. My wife ordered two large blouses. Only one eventually arrived and it was a small. I sent a note requesting an exchange or return and they never responded. The other blouse never arrived.

DO NOT do business with this outfit, whatever their real name is.
jackiev56
June 19th, 2020
This is my fault. I should have checked reviews. I saw some really cool sandals and had to have them. Pulled the trigger. Unfortunately, a few days later, I check the tracking and it's in Chinese. I knew then it would be at least a month to get them, and I was right. And when I did receive them, they looked cheap. Time will tell if they fall apart quickly. Worst part is I sent them 2 emails - no response. Looked up customer service number and was on hold for an hour. Never spoke with anyone. Please don't order anything from them.
susanw1104
May 26th, 2020
Do NOT order through this site!After placing order, was sent shipment info, including shipment tracking info. Weeks later a notice is received, stating that order was cancelled. Two options were made re: cancellation. There is no way to indicate choice. Web site will not accept emails. Have to look up phone number through google. With effort, can get onto a recording that will not be answered, at least for 97 minutes....

Tip for consumers: Find another reputable site. This is not one.

maryc1659
sasc1
July 31st, 2020
• Updated review
I received this order after over a month. The blouses were all marked L but one was too big and the others were too small. The quality was poor. The designs were rubber painted on fabric like printed T-shirts. Nothing I would ever wear. I have a dispute up on PayPal and have emailed the company a number of times, but they will not refund my money. They have offered to send me another item at 40% and partial refund. I am very disappointed in the product, the communication, and the refusal to refund. I have wasted a lot of time on this.
Took money, did not deliver
July 11th, 2020
• Previous review
I ordered four blouses for summer three weeks ago. Got nothing. Lost money and was disappointed to not have clothes. Paid through PayPal.

Tip for consumers: Don’t.

aprill258
July 24th, 2020
I absolutely adore the trendy styles of this store. The clothes fit so well and they look amazing on a curvy figure.
bonniec235
May 21st, 2020
My purchase was over $108.00, I never received the items. After 8 weeks of back and forth emails I finally received a $44.61 refund. I have called the company many times on hold for 20 minutes or more with no one answering. I keep getting emails that say they are working on my refund and have patience it will be awhile longer. Not a trusted company and I wish I would have read these comments first. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
lizelleg
July 27th, 2020
The item was suitable and I would definitely buy again. Will recommend this to my family Thank you so much!!!
sienar
July 28th, 2020
The item received is supeeeeeeeer good! I will order again ! And let my friend know the store , truly worth it !
susanf727
June 23rd, 2020
They cancelled my order the day after they debited my account. I received a credit for one of the four or five items ordered. Getting a full refund took two months, daily emails and involving the State Attorney General and Federal Trade Commission, fraud department. They do work internationally. It was a hassle but I will go to the mat where a principle is concerned. They count on wearing you down. Returns are a real problem when you are paying for it. Most of these sites have many of the same clothes, very similar looking websites, same terms and same issues.
jeannem182
July 4th, 2020
Many requests to cancel after several weeks with no merchandise. After PayPal claim at 6 weeks a partial order miraculously appeared the next day. Two items were very cheap looking, one ok and the third I was told they had more demand than expected so if I wanted it more "urgently" I should order something else. I found the use of "urgently" ludicrous. It was paid in full at the time of the order so I question whether I will get any money back. PayPal simply referred me back to the vendor whom I had already had ongoing dialogue with. Jeanne M.
parkj16
July 24th, 2020
I love the dress I bought here. The only problem is you need to wait a little bit.
Will order on this site again <3
ak186
June 8th, 2020
Order placed April 15th. For $75.50. Today 8th of June. They keep saying "the shipment on its way" thru the PayPal conversation. I have not received anything and it's 2 months now, they bill the credit card as order plus international limited. Many complains in internet, they should be banned from google ads.
jessicam1577
June 24th, 2020
I have been trying to get a refund for the items I've ordered for two and half months now!! The quality of the clothing was not acceptable. I keep getting the run around. I also have to pay shipping to return. I was then later charged an additional $18 from FedEx (customs) for my purchase. I'm really disappointed and annoyed. This kind of treatment is borderline criminal.

Never shop here!
mariag921
July 15th, 2020
1. I cancelled my order within 2 hrs after placing the order as I started reading the reviews. They told me the order can be cancelled if I agree with a 15% retainer. I declined so they ignored the cancellation and sent me the items anyway
2. I ordered 5 items, received only 4
3. Quality is dollar store, same size is different from one item to another (too small for an item, too big for another)
Avoid disappointment and choose another company
Maria
mariannew48
June 22nd, 2020
Never received my stuff. Ninacloak provided a tracking number for the overseas part of the shipment, but no tracking number for the USPS part when it arrived here in the US. They kept giving me the run around as to why they didn't have a tracking number and why my order was delayed. I had to file a claim with my bank to get my money back and close out my card after realizing Ninacloak had no intention of sending me my order. Their a fraud! Do NOT order from them!
rj299
May 30th, 2020
This nasty little online SCAM is a GREAT WAY TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER RECEIVE CLOTHING THAT FITS OR IS MADE WORTH THE PRICE. On top of everything else they sometimes only send a partial order and they don't stand by their products even when they do. They refuse to give you a return address or any other useful information in order to complete the return process.BUT... they WILL take DAYS by email to respond, and when they do, they will start offering you 'partial refunds'.... DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THEM!!! DEMAND A FULL REFUND AND NOTHING LESS. They play you this way, back and forth until the clock ticks out on the 'return window' and they will then refuse to refund your money based on that policy. They use ALL KINDS OF TACTICS TO AVOID REFUNDING YOUR MONEY.

WHATEVER YOU DO, NEVER GIVE THEM A SINGLE PENNY OF YOUR HARD EARNED PAYCHECK BECAUSE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AS SURE AS I AM SITTING HERE. STAY AWAY!!!!

UPDATE: 7.15.20: Finally won my "war" with this ripoff of a purchase. Unfortunately it was PayPal who ultimately had to resolve and refund my money (and even THAT was a very LONG and royal pain in the nether-region)

If you have fallen victim to these THIEVES, STAND YOUR GROUND WITH PAYPAL. THEY ARE AWARE THAT THIS COMPANY IS RIPPING OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS AND THEY NEED TO REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR APPROVED MERCHANTS LIST. DON'T GIVE UP AND DON'T LET "NINACLOAK" WIN!!!

***ALSO: PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE NOTICE ON SITEJABBER THAT STATES "THIS WEBSITE SEEMS TO BE CLOSED". IT ISN'T. THEY ARE ALIVE AND WELL AND STILL SCAMMING THE YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF ANYONE WHO DARES MAKE A PURCHASE WITH THEM.
nicoles708
July 4th, 2020
The clothes look nothing like in the site for them to be so overpriced. You could probably find the same clothes on wish for cheaper and get better quality. They took forever to ship even though we paid for faster shipping. Im only glad i paid with paypal because i highly doubt they would return my money. The dresses have zero shape, only a piece of stretch fabric with the pattern of the original on it, sewn together in a way that you have zero flowyness. I've seen knockoff barbie dresses with better quality. Please stay away, the reviews on the site are a fake.
lp137
July 8th, 2020
The shirts look great online but after months of waiting for delivery , the materials used are so thin you can see through them. Think paper hospital gown thin! and the size is all off...8 1/2 for sneakers are about a 7...M for shirts is really an extra small. The seams are no more than 1/8th of an inch...I'd be afraid to wear one and breathe in! I had a funny feeling and should have listened and used better sense. Even if I returned them it would take forever and then only a partial (they take out return shipping!) refund at best.
judim60
July 29th, 2020
The styles are attractive but buyer beware. The sizing charts are different for each item and even then the items are an average of 2"-4" smaller (by actual measurement) than stated in all directions before washing. Been trying to get a reply from customer service for 3 weeks. Charged before items shipped and haven't received two items for 6 weeks now. Took a chance and am paying for it.
richarda1066
June 26th, 2020
Sizes not true to chart. Returns impossible. They provided a vacant address for return. Customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. I would rate at a minus star if allowed. Do yourself a favor and don't shop with them.
elvinh24
May 29th, 2020
The dresses they have are not the same ones that arrive. Complete fraud! Waste of my money! Don't buy from here!
lisah1362
June 24th, 2020
Ordered 3 shirts. Very poor quality and 2 I couldn't even get over my head they were so small. Left a review that still hasn't been posted. All customers are leaving 4-5 star reviews which I find odd. Spent a month and almost 12 e-mail exchanges trying to get the address to return the shirts to (won't provide on website and no phone number). They kept offering me credits up to 50% to keep. Finally filed complaint with BBB and credit card company. Company finally gave me address of warehouse in China to return to saying CA office is closed.

No, I ordered 5 tops all in XXL and only 3 of the tops fit me. The other two were too small. It took a month to receive the tops, and I have been trying for over a month now to try and return the tops that don't fit and get a refund. I doubt I will ever be able to return them and get my money back. They return address they provided me turned out to be a vacant building. They are headquartered in Hong Kong, so who do I even reach out to? Don't order from NinaCloak.

By Marisa P.