Review of NikeOnlines

NikeOnlines reviews

jackd133
1/4/18

I started calling Nike about 6 months ago (June 2017), it was one number after another and of course everyone I spoke with said they were sorry for the inconvenience I was experiencing...

On October 31, 2017 (after four months of attempting to report the separation of my ALL STAR - Converse soles from the rubber trim), I reached Leslie who took all my information and sent it to "the right department". Eventually a "Greg" called. After they claimed not to have any of the colour choices I asked for - including the colour of the defective shoes of course) Greg was prepared to replace mine with another style. I asked for a few days to see them at a store before making my decision and he accepted.

Within the week I called back to confirm the pair I wanted but received no reply yet again. Several weeks later some guy named "Kev" called to say "Long story short, Greg is no longer with us". I found this Kev guy quite offensive as he denigrated the previous employees work ethic while telling me he would not honour the previous employees promise to replace the shoes with another style. He also claimed the exact replacements for my defective shoes had been shipped "as we speak" - about three weeks ago. I have not received a confirmation of them being shipped and no shipping confirmation from the shipping company either.

Not happy at all with the way Nike/Converse "services" their clients.
I wont be buying Nike or Converse products again as a result.

scottb129
1/21/16

Nikeonlines.com is a scam website. you may be fascinated about the low prices but its just like garbaging your money directly. delivery of fake shoes.. Design like Nike but theres no comfort.

Questions? Get answers from the NikeOnlines staff and other customers.

NikeOnlines?