Review of Nikemetcons

Tel: 2018942838

1 Review From Our Community

angelam18
7/7/18

While Nike Metcon is an established brand, cons are unfortunately what this rip-off website is about. The pretend they are selling bone fide branded goods at a sale price so I ordered what was advertised as Nike React Flyknit in Pearl Pink for £73. What I received was a cheap, nasty, substandard counterfeit product in what I can only describe as sewer rat grey.

The company admitted they had sent the wrong item, and even admitted that they were counterfeit goods, but refused a full refund even when I proposed to return the goods at my own cost. They posited a range of ridiculous excuses:

'We also have paid the cost of the product and shipping cost,we are the victim as you are'

'How can we full refund you? if i do that, my boss will fire me. i just work for my company, i donnot want to lose my job, please..'

'It this item suit for someone, you can send this item to others as present'

'Although the item is a not you ordered it is beautiful and in good quality, why not sent to others or resell it ?'

The Customer Reviews' on their site are clearly written by themselves; they all follow the same format and similar syntax, contain the same idiosyncrasies and make the same claims:

'Very, very good delivery, A remarkably fantastic site...Service was superb'.

'The sneakers are fine and state-of-the-art... Very, very pretty packaging..... An exceptionally wonderful store.'

'sneakers are of magnificent quality, Peerless packaging, Service are estimable, A notably standout store'

'Ever so exceptional delivery, Quality of the wrapping are state-of-the-art... Prime service... An immensely peerless shop'

Although the cost advertised, invoiced and mandated was £73.11 it subsequently transpired that the company had debited £83.53 from my account. I have now referred the case in full to my bank, and their fraud department is launching an investigation into the company. I would love to see them blacklisted and a bar placed on all future attempted visa payments to the business.

STAY AWAY.

Questions? Get answers from the Nikemetcons staff and other customers.

Nikemetcons?